FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Holy Friggin' Hell.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
main street in your basement.....thats gangsta

i wanna be his friend
Sadly, I think the closest any of us will get is hanging out on his beach "at the high tide mark".
Whoa... that house is like a monument to excess :lol:

I mean an entire main drag of a town in your basement? :ph34r:

NefCanuck
what dog did number two in the in living room.
What paople do when they have money to burn. Nice but very excessive.
The upstairs was cool, but the downstairs with the car elevator and such really blew me away.
75,000,000 wish I had the cash the Focus would love that parking . lol
zx5power,Jul 1 2007, 07:15 AM Wrote:75,000,000 wish I had the cash the Focus would love that parking . lol
[right][snapback]242782[/snapback][/right]

You would honestly drive a focus if you had $75,000,000?

The only Focus Id have is a 2007 wrc and that would be in my car collection.
Yep id keep my focus since I love it , it wouldnt be my only car but I can guarantee if I had that kinda money the Focus would be fast as hell . fastest on this board or any other board lol
I'd buy another car like mine and make it awesome. Then keep my current car as just part of my collection "This is the first car I owned" kinda deal. Maybe not worth anything to anyone else, but it's worth a lot to me.
lol well I guess guys that would be one house you could buy if you won the american Power ball lotto when it goes over the $100,000,000,000.00 like it dose once in a while.
^^ No I think they only get half of that, the rest is taxed or something. And it's usually split up between people.
Clearly I'm dating the wrong people.... lol
Duplicate post