FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I'm Ashamed To Discuss This...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Before you laugh, realize i go to college and my school takes over my bank.

Sooo, i bought... yes, ebay coilovers...i want them for show not really performance, so anyways i rip apart my rear end and can seem to get them to fit right, im wondering if i set it up wrong, they're the same shape and set up as your classical coilover but, obviously quality goes down the drain, if anyone has pics of their install or pics of any brand of coilover it would help to let me kno...PLZZZ.... The front is not so bad but i really need advice on the rear...
Can you post pics of what you've got? Worst case scenerio you got sent a set of wagon rears.
girard.k,Jun 29 2007, 01:44 PM Wrote:Before you laugh, realize i go to college and my school takes over my bank.

Sooo, i bought... yes, ebay coilovers...i want them for show not really performance, so anyways i rip apart my rear end and can seem to get them to fit right, im wondering if i set it up wrong, they're the same shape and set up as your classical coilover but, obviously quality goes down the drain, if anyone has pics of their install or pics of any brand of coilover it would help to let me kno...PLZZZ.... The front is not so bad but i really need advice on the rear...
[right][snapback]242699[/snapback][/right]

Ebay isnt so bad. Im sure other people on the site have gotten stuff off ebay.
Ive looked at them before but never thought it wass a good idea.
j3rt,Jun 29 2007, 01:11 PM Wrote:Can you post pics of what you've got?  Worst case scenerio you got sent a set of wagon rears.
[right][snapback]242701[/snapback][/right]

help ME!!!

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z298/...icture.jpg
having seen the upper and lower cup in the back of the car and they are way to deep for that set-up to work or even fit...
i don't think you need the upper cup .. you can probably just use your stock spring rubber in the top, or bottom, depending on which end your adjustment sleeve is on
schade,Jun 30 2007, 09:42 AM Wrote:i don't think you need the upper cup .. you can probably just use your stock spring rubber in the top, or bottom, depending on which end your adjustment sleeve is on
[right][snapback]242748[/snapback][/right]

no, the rubber is too large to fit...the diameter of this set up is way smaller than the stock set up...schade when i come up to see u for the kit ill show u and do u have those pics?