FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anyone Recognize This Car?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: puppets%20car.jpg]

Saw this car 2 days ago in brampton. The big Whale Tail kinda gave it away who the original owner was. Anyways good to see its new owner is enjoying it.
Sorry for the bad quality pic, I tried to take a good pic but my KRZR K1 only has 2 megapixels camera and plus I was using the digital zoom and my hands were kinda shaky because I was chowing down on some food and having an Ice Cap all at the same time.
nice to see it's still in the GTA.
I miss that car, even though I never did get to see it in public. Actually, I might have seen it once.

The pics always made my day. :(
If you woulda came to the BBQ last year you would have seen it :) Don't puss out this year
well hopefully the new owner finds out about this site
I still have my DVD copy of Steve's Tuner Transformation...I'm not going to part company with it either...

yeah I think he knows about this site. I have seen him at Timmy’s in Brampton couple of times. He usually hangs around there. He had no idea the car was also in drop the hammer Ford commercials.
^^im suprised they didn't tell him at the dealer
It went by me the other night while I was ont he patio at Finn Mcools.
hardk0re,Jun 29 2007, 08:57 AM Wrote:If you woulda came to the BBQ last year you would have seen it :)  Don't puss out this year
[right][snapback]242673[/snapback][/right]

I plan on attending regardless of motor state ;)
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 29 2007, 12:27 PM Wrote:
hardk0re,Jun 29 2007, 08:57 AM Wrote:If you woulda came to the BBQ last year you would have seen it :)  Don't puss out this year

[right][snapback]242698[/snapback][/right]

I do hope your motor is in running condition.... doing a "Fred Flintstone" from North Bay would be kinda tiring on the toes no? :lol:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jun 29 2007, 12:48 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 29 2007, 12:27 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]242698[/snapback][/right]

I do hope your motor is in running condition.... doing a "Fred Flintstone" from North Bay would be kinda tiring on the toes no? :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]242700[/snapback][/right]

It can't be all that bad it's almost downhill all the way isn't it? ;)

Laterz :)
that wing looks normal size from that angle.. are you guys exaggerating how large it is? it looks like the wing that comes stock on a wrx wagon
naz,Jun 29 2007, 05:46 PM Wrote:that wing looks normal size from that angle.. are you guys exaggerating how large it is? it looks like the wing that comes stock on a wrx wagon
[right][snapback]242715[/snapback][/right]

You're kidding right????

that wing was massive.
I remember that specific episode and the focus commercial where he said "I love my ford focus"...

I was completely pumped about the supercharger setup with the iceman setup, I'd really like to know how reliable it's been since installed! I hope ford paid this guy well, he should of got a few bucks from ford after the tuner transformation show...