FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Traffic Cops In T.o. Are Monkeys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
check out this insane story of how our traffic cops in T.O.
have yet again proven the monkeys they are.

news story
Wow. I'm at a loss for words.
You might want to change that from "Traffic Cops" to "Parking Enforcement". It wasn't a cop that handed out the ticket from what I read in the article.
How pathetic... they honestly have nothing better to do. Same goes here in Hamilton... I was slapped with a parking ticket a couple years ago for stopping in a survey of townhouses, no more than four minutes and I had a ticket that said I was parked for over 15 minutes. Where is the justice?!
its called power tripping, and its all bc they are not real cops. they like to pretend. they are just regular joe blows that have the ability to write parking tickets. thats all. Most of them are chicken s*** and never show up to court either.
Reminds me of when I got a parking ticket at 2 am in the morning in Bramalea at my sister's old place, the car was warming up as it was in the dead of winter, ice all over it, and I moved it up to block their drive way so I could see it from the window warming up and I got hit with a $40 fine for illegally parking.
yeah all this BS starts from the head Monkey at the top I believe his name is David Miller, last year the top monkey wanted the traffic cops to start handing out more tickets so in the process I've gotten 3 BS parking tickets I have fought them all and in the one instance that the traffic cop actually showed up the judge threw it out and told the traffic monkey that she had just waisted the courts valuable time with the ticket and should excercise better judgement when handing out tickets. Bitch :P

if you're like me and have the time go and fight everyone of those tickets and waste the City's time and money go for it.

Laterz :)