FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spotted : Nefcanuck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
about 4 pm today you were driving north on queen and turned left just after you past by me. spotted your plate
Ah, I was on my way to pick up my weekly comics (yet another semi-expensive habit I have)

Darn, the car's still too subtle if you noticed the plate to know it was me :lol:

Well, my latest purchase should fix that, if it ever gets warm enough for me to install it that is :(

NefCanuck
Don't leave us hanging Dan. You are such a tease.

Pic's or it isn't happening.
Hmmm, this sounds like it could be interesting.

How about we try to guess what your 'latest purchase' is?

Nef, with your permission?

I'm expecting some good answers - keep it clean.

I can go first.

Vinyl Wrap. Something Anime.
Nope, it's something small and goes on the outside of the vehicle, but will definitely change the cars look. Here's a hint, it's a painted piece.

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Dec 24 2009, 09:54 PM Wrote:Nope, it's something small and goes on the outside of the vehicle, but will definitely change the cars look.  Here's a hint, it's a painted piece.
[right][snapback]298843[/snapback][/right]
I sure hope it's not a pair of those fake testicles to hang from your rear bumper. :ph34r:

:lol:
Yeah, I've seen those hang'n out the back - mostly on trucks.
Hey, wait a minute, ...... they're F A K E ???
2009SEL,Dec 25 2009, 09:05 AM Wrote:Hey, wait a minute, ...... they're F A K E ???
[right][snapback]298850[/snapback][/right]
I can't speak for everyone, but the last thing I want on my sack is a bad case of roadrash dragging them on the ground! lol
OAC_Sparky,Dec 25 2009, 12:50 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Dec 24 2009, 09:54 PM Wrote:Nope, it's something small and goes on the outside of the vehicle, but will definitely change the cars look.  Here's a hint, it's a painted piece.
[right][snapback]298843[/snapback][/right]
I sure hope it's not a pair of those fake testicles to hang from your rear bumper. :ph34r:

:lol:
[right][snapback]298848[/snapback][/right]

Oh gods, if I would have had something in my mouth when I read that, I would have spat it out completely, good job :D

Okay, the piece is painted body colour (The colour of the car wiseguys :P )

NefCanuck
color matched grill?
torradan,Dec 27 2009, 08:45 AM Wrote:color matched grill?
[right][snapback]298871[/snapback][/right]

Nope sorry (I'm running the SAP grille as it is ;))

It's a sharkfin antenna cover meant to go over the stock mast (minus the whip antenna of course) get rid of that silly R/C car look.

Just have to wait until it gets warm enough again to install the thing :(

NefCanuck