FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Calling All Cars, Calling All Cars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Lord of the site hasn't been on the site since June 12th?

We should ban him.

WTF???

Where is slim?
Anthony talked to him:

ANTHONYD,Jun 22 2007, 11:49 AM Wrote:I JUST SPOKE TO STEVE AND HAVE HIS PERMISSION TO SPEAK ON HIS BEHALF.

HE WILL HAVE ALL STICKERS SHIPPED THIS WEEKEND.
HE SAID HE WILL POST A THREAD AS SOON AS HE IS ABLE.

LATELY HE'S BEEN WORKING IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT HAS HIM ON LIMITED INTERNET PRIVILIGES TO SAY THE LEAST SO HE HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO ADRESS THIS SITUATION.

HE'S ASKED ME TO TELL ALL PEOPLE WAITING FOR STICKERS, THEY WILL BE SHIPPED OUT THIS WEEKEND!

-Management.
[right][snapback]242114[/snapback][/right]
meford4u,Jun 27 2007, 09:05 AM Wrote:The Lord of the site hasn't been on the site since June 12th?

We should ban him.

WTF???

Where is slim?
[right][snapback]242488[/snapback][/right]

Says the resident paint huffer whose appearances on the site in the last month I could count on two hands and have extra fingers left over :lol: I keed, I keed

NefCanuck
Maybe he's gone to the "DARK SIDE" and opened/joined a Mustang site. :ph34r:
The only environments I know with limited internet acces is:

- Prison
- Hospital
- Desert
- Alaska
- etc...

Hopefully everything is ok though!

Gravter,Jun 27 2007, 12:30 PM Wrote:The only environments I know with limited internet acces is:

- Prison
- Hospital
- Desert
- Alaska
- etc...

Hopefully everything is ok though!
[right][snapback]242514[/snapback][/right]

Actually having been to alaska they do have pretty good internet, especially in ketchikan!! lol... :P
The man does come home to eat?

What a lame excuse. Seriously. he owns the site?

And Nef, I am around for about 2 minutes and rarely post now.

And now my rant is done.
meford4u,Jun 27 2007, 03:07 PM Wrote:The man does come home to eat?

What a lame excuse.  Seriously.  he owns the site?

And Nef, I am around for about 2 minutes and rarely post now.

And now my rant is done.
[right][snapback]242523[/snapback][/right]

Heh, well, I'm sure he's probably dog tired when he gets home (Sounds like he's working for a real slave driver outfit this go around, but I'll bet the pay is nice)

Yeah, you're probably pulling what, double OT? trying to get all those Edges painted (Haven't seen many MKX's on the roads around here, but the Edge is popping up like weeds :blink: )

I like my 9:30 to 5:00 job thanks, pay may not be spectacular, but i'm sane (Well, mostly anyways :P)

NefCanuck
I guess he's done at the Atrium eh? Or is that the same place and they've ratcheted down even more on the Inet access? :ph34r:
funny thing to me was I didn't notice till you pointed it out meford.
oldeguy,Jun 27 2007, 10:26 AM Wrote:Maybe he's gone to the "DARK SIDE" and opened/joined a Mustang site. :ph34r:
[right][snapback]242502[/snapback][/right]

:lol: I have seen him perusing around the mustang boys.....
I am not so sure where puppet has been but his old car has been spotted more than he has http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=21749