FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Officially A Former
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are some pics from last weekend :(

[Image: P1010850.jpg]

[Image: P1010851.jpg]

[Image: P1010852.jpg]

[Image: P1010853.jpg]

[Image: P1010854.jpg]

[Image: P1010856.jpg]

[Image: P1010862.jpg]

[Image: P1010866.jpg]

[Image: P1010867.jpg]

Tears lol
[Image: P1010868.jpg]

and the last time I ever saw her
[Image: P1010869.jpg]

Some pics to remember the Orginal ZX3_2NV

[Image: importfest2008summer013.jpg]

[Image: P1010152.jpg]

[Image: cruize-1.jpg]

[Image: P1000679.jpg]

[Image: P1000044.jpg]

Here is one of the most recent vids
ZX3 Turbo VS 5.0

and here is my You Tube Channel if anyone wants to check out more vids.
:angry: :(

It was nice to see it have one last hurrah in the PAS Mag rides edition...
will deff be missed but on a good note most of that cars interior is in my car now :D
Very sad to see Dru. :( Along with your interior in Monkey's car your wiper motor will live on in mine.
I always though that it was a poinless part out....too much work and money put into vs how much you got back out of it.

In this vid, did you end up hitting your frame at all?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFI27CBWQsI
sweet car, sad to hear its finally gone. I remember always seeing "the blue focus" as i would remember it at CSCN J&P events from the past 3-4 years before I had my focus and joined the forums..always a car Id look for once I was walking around. RIP

On a good note though, I see your sig says 99-04 Roush cloned GT. Pics? :D
What a nice car that was ! too bad you have ripped it apart .
drunkinmonkey,Dec 23 2009, 03:15 PM Wrote:will deff be missed but on a good note most of that cars interior is in my car now :D
[right][snapback]298756[/snapback][/right]

You need my seats if you wanna say that ;)

NikiterZTS,Dec 23 2009, 04:27 PM Wrote:I always though that it was a poinless part out....too much work and money put into vs how much you got back out of it.

[right][snapback]298763[/snapback][/right]

I lost my storage and was not about to pay $200+ a month for who knows how long and well I had a good run with her and if I was to keep it and rebuild the tranny again it would just cost to much because without a lentech I would just break it again. I went to crazy on the car ohh well next build I will keep streetable. and no it didn't hit the frame but going the other way it smached the diff.

fatphocus,Dec 23 2009, 09:29 PM Wrote:sweet car, sad to hear its finally gone. I remember always seeing "the blue focus" as i would remember it at CSCN J&P events from the past 3-4 years before I had my focus and joined the forums..always a car Id look for once I was walking around. RIP

[right][snapback]298774[/snapback][/right]

Thanks Man as for the Roush clone thats a dream I've got in my head right now after the wedding and all of those costs we will be looking for a AWD Edge and a 99-04 or even a 05-06 GT if the price is right and thats why you won't see any of my turbo stuff up for sale ;)

and Gabriel, focus man, reldridge Thanks for the kind words. My focus will live on within all fc.net members.
ZX3_2NV,Dec 24 2009, 08:58 AM Wrote:
drunkinmonkey,Dec 23 2009, 03:15 PM Wrote:will deff be missed but on a good note most of that cars interior is in my car now :D
[right][snapback]298756[/snapback][/right]

You need my seats if you wanna say that ;)

NikiterZTS,Dec 23 2009, 04:27 PM Wrote:I always though that it was a poinless part out....too much work and money put into vs how much you got back out of it.

[right][snapback]298763[/snapback][/right]

I lost my storage and was not about to pay $200+ a month for who knows how long and well I had a good run with her and if I was to keep it and rebuild the tranny again it would just cost to much because without a lentech I would just break it again. I went to crazy on the car ohh well next build I will keep streetable. and no it didn't hit the frame but going the other way it smached the diff.

fatphocus,Dec 23 2009, 09:29 PM Wrote:sweet car, sad to hear its finally gone. I remember always seeing "the blue focus" as i would remember it at CSCN J&P events from the past 3-4 years before I had my focus and joined the forums..always a car Id look for once I was walking around. RIP

[right][snapback]298774[/snapback][/right]

Thanks Man as for the Roush clone thats a dream I've got in my head right now after the wedding and all of those costs we will be looking for a AWD Edge and a 99-04 or even a 05-06 GT if the price is right and thats why you won't see any of my turbo stuff up for sale ;)

and Gabriel, focus man, reldridge Thanks for the kind words. My focus will live on within all fc.net members.
[right][snapback]298795[/snapback][/right]

Damn, yeah $200 would hurt the pockets for sure. I guess you didn't want to keep it in your own garage and taking up space.

I went to see this car with my buddy a couple weekends back.......so sick and clean. He's picking it up after new years.
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-c...QAdIdZ175741043
Thats the thing I don't have a garage at my new place not yet atleast its on are thing to do list.