FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: A Weekend At The Dragway (airport)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's the album for a select few of the pictures I took:

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b322/l.../KOTH2007/

It was decent, but we still couldn't bring ourselves to go back for the finals today. We went Friday and Saturday.

Two of my fave pics:

[Image: th_DSC_0147.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC_0132.jpg]

After washing the car Saturday morning for a sport compacts cruise to the Dragway where a few of them entered the charity car show, I snapped a few pics... of course.

This one RX8 that came... wow. A bunch drove up from Toronto for the weekend (friends of the chick with the pink Civic who lives here in town). The RX8 was hands-down the best import/SC at the show. We cruised in about 12 deep on Saturday morning and I think we genuinely made a cop drop his coffee as he drove by going the other way! Thankfully he let us cruise to the strip without stopping us <_<

[Image: th_DSC_0117.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC_0115.jpg]

Meeting at the mall, not everyone's there yet:
[Image: th_DSC_0069.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC_0070.jpg]

Sara's handiwork at applying decals and our combined efforts under the hood. I give it an 8 out of 10 personally (the engine bay, not the sticker!):
[Image: th_DSC_0163.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC_0159.jpg]

EDIT - I f***ING HATE PHOTOBUCKET AND ITS ASSTASTIC RESIZING. :angry:
hey adam..i like the lil green car beside the rx8 :D lol

was gonna make my way out on saturday, but things came up, wish i still woulda made it down tho :( looked like alot of fun
Nice...Hey I really like that backhoe LOL!!!....What was the 1/4 mile time? I hope it was faster then a smart car 20 secs
^^ I didn't track how quick it was down the track but they say it's quick - it has a 1300HP big-block or so they say at the hospitality trailer. Was too busy at the side of the return road taking pics.

The jet car did the 1/8th in 4 seconds at 186MPH. :blink: :o