FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Need My Back Window Tinted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok here is the story, i bought a kit of the internet to tint The beast (02 Sonic Blue SVT), but i didnt think that the back window is such a pain in the ass to get tinted without bubbles forming. So if anyone knows of a place or is a know it how kind of person that will not charge me a 100 bucks to do it. feel free to message me.

Thanks in advance.

Ceaser
PolishSVT,Jun 21 2007, 05:57 PM Wrote:Ok here is the story, i bought a kit of the internet to tint The beast (02 Sonic Blue SVT), but i didnt think that the back window is such a pain in the ass to get tinted without bubbles forming.  So if anyone knows of a place or is a know it how kind of person that will not charge me a 100 bucks to do it. feel free to message me. 

Thanks in advance.

Ceaser
[right][snapback]242048[/snapback][/right]

Where are you?
PolishSVT,Jun 21 2007, 05:57 PM Wrote:i didnt think that the back window is such a pain in the ass to get tinted without bubbles forming. 
[right][snapback]242048[/snapback][/right]

I see plenty of minivans around with the hometint bubbles all over the back window.

Welcome to the club. When did you get the SVTF?
I am in Toronto, My side windows were pretty simple to do, because there is no curves as on my 02 hatchback back window, and i am not going to drive around with the bubbles in it, rather not have tint, for now at least but it surly has to get done.

Thanks for the welcome, i hat my focus for 2 years now, and i love it.

Any help with this is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
:postpics:
I have a hatch back SVT with no tint on the rear window, if you need moreinformation feel free to ask.

If you were reffering to my stuff that I have for sale here is a link:

LINK REMOVED, YOU MUST HAVE 100 POSTS TO POST ITEMS UPS FOR SALE

thanks