FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Safari For Windows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just giving Safari for Windows a try. Been using Firefox and IE 6 (still) at work, and now giving Safari a go for my personal surfing. So far, so good! It was really buggy, but they have since patched it, and now it doesn't crash when I hit the back button.

Anybody else have thoughts?

Ryan
Something that buggy shouldn't have been released to an open beta program?

I'm serious, actually.

I won't try it till it's much more secure and stable than it is right now. For now, it's just too buggy for me.
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 20 2007, 03:02 PM Wrote:I won't try it till it's much more secure and stable than it is right now. For now, it's just too buggy for me.
[right][snapback]241906[/snapback][/right]

hehehe, I won't either but I also won't try Vista for the same reasons.

Laterz :)
I've been meaning to give it a try, and at least get a feel for it.

Working for an ISP.. the customers love to test this crap out, and then call when they encounter the smallest problem, even though it says "Beta". Its still MY fault when it doesn't do what they want it to do.

I suppose I should at least know what it looks like.

So here goes! Probably install it on my Vista Beta partition so if it explodes and kills something, I won't lose anything important.
Staying away until its stable, hell I only switched to Firefox in the last six months ro so. I'm not paid to be a beta tester, so why should I be one? :ph34r:

NefCanuck