FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ottawa Car Wash For Hope Beach Volleyball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys!

I`m playing in HOPE beach volleyball this year for the Keg corporate team, and we`ve decided to throw a car wash to raise money for the charities.
If any of you plan on being in or around Ottawa on Saturday June 23, we`ll be set up right outside of the Keg in the market (75 York st.). It`ll be a group of bikini-clad girls (for all the guys), and a few meatheads as well.

We start the car washing festivities at 10am, for any of you that are interested!
If I'm not heading to TO that morning I will stop by!
ZX3guy2000,Jun 20 2007, 10:43 AM Wrote:If I'm not heading to TO that morning I will stop by!
[right][snapback]241882[/snapback][/right]

Thanks Tim!!
meatheads :wub:
So, where are the pictures? :D
I didn't make it out... wasn't in the city!! Sorry!! I'll get some of them playing at the tourney though !!!

:D :P :D :P :D :P :D :P :D
Last weekend, we did the car wash thing. We got some pretty nice cars show up, and one guy with a Porsche boxter actually got out and helped us wash it.

We raised 350$ in just over 3 hours, with bikini-clad girls on every street corner in the market.

I think we hit the head on the fundraising, so... we`re doing another car wash this Saturday, same time, same place

I repeat...

We`re doing another car wash fundraiser on the Keg patio (York st.) on Saturday June 30 @ 10am.

I expect to see a few more Foci show up this time round ;)
A little more notice next time and I promise I will drive from Burlington to see you wash my truck in a Bikini.

I get "excited" just thinking about it.
meford4u,Jun 27 2007, 04:09 PM Wrote:A little more notice next time and I promise I will drive from Burlington to see you wash my truck in a Bikini.

I get "excited" just thinking about it.
[right][snapback]242524[/snapback][/right]
That's good to hear that an old man like you can still drive to Ottawa