FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Euro Rear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
a while ago i got my rear bumper cliped and i have been holding off to fix it till i decided on what route i wanted to take with the car, i decided i'm going to go with the euro rear but i'm stuck on where to order it from.
i first checked out http://www.european-parts.net/ and they seem to have all the parts i'm intrested in but i keep hearing bad things when it comes to ordering from the site.

so i come to you guys ..where did you pick up your euro bits from and will i be luckey enough to find a place within canada ?
ive ordered several items including my rear bumper from
european-parts and i never had a problem.

mitch from zx3tuning is located in vancouver i think, did you try him
I've ordered from european-parts before and didn't have any problems. Shipping is a little higher since it's coming from Germany though. I think I remember reading about some people having problems with his service a while ago, I'm really not too sure. My order was a few years ago now..

The euro rear is a good choice though, very nice bumper. I'd definitely check if Mitch at ZX3tuning (in BC) can get you a bumper, or possibly Bat Inc in Florida would be worth checking out.
Mitch usually has deals with the Bumpers as I recall, and I too ordered several hard to get items from European-parts.net and I over nighted the important items like lights, the rest came in 4 weeks as it said on the web site.

On thing though if your getting the rear fog light ask yourself are you going to hook it up? if you have a 2000 - 2004 Focus the European headlight switch is a direct plug in, as you just have to run a wire to the back of it.

However, if you have a 2005 - 2007 Focus it will require you to do a lot more work as the European headlight switch will not fit into your dash, and will require you to make your own unfused switch to turn it on / off.
This recent thread also had some good info regarding upgrading to a euro rear.....
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...topic=21411&hl=