FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Got A Wii Tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They're in REALLY short supply right now in North Bay. Found one at Blockbuster for 10 bucks over the WalMart price, so I got it. It just came in this afternoon and I bought it at 6PM. Then I got the EDTV cables and gamepack with an extra controller.

This also gave me a reason to hook up my Component input box so I can finally game on my PS2 in 1080i (GT4 et al).

Wii on our projector is VERY sweet. :D
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 18 2007, 09:06 PM Wrote:They're in REALLY short supply right now in North Bay. Found one at Blockbuster for 10 bucks over the WalMart price, so I got it. It just came in this afternoon and I bought it at 6PM. Then I got the EDTV cables and gamepack with an extra controller.

This also gave me a reason to hook up my Component input box so I can finally game on my PS2 in 1080i (GT4 et al).

Wii on our projector is VERY sweet. :D
[right][snapback]241720[/snapback][/right]
I've got one, it's pretty fun.
phh could have saved it for your turbo lol ,
Don't worry, I'm still on track for that ;)
If anyone is looking for these sams club in richmond hill had about 30 or them at 7:00 p.m.
By the way, just some advice. They chew through AA's pretty quick.

Buy some rechargables, or do what I did:

http://www.nyko.com/nyko/products/?i=102

I have two of these, because we have four remotes. They work like a charm.
OAC_Sparky,Jun 19 2007, 03:22 AM Wrote:By the way, just some advice. They chew through AA's pretty quick.

Buy some rechargables, or do what I did:

http://www.nyko.com/nyko/products/?i=102

I have two of these, because we have four remotes. They work like a charm.
[right][snapback]241736[/snapback][/right]

Great find! something ill def have too look into.
i picked up a wii last weekend now my shoulder is killing from drunk bowling :P
Cool, thanks man!

I got the Nyko HD/EDTV cables, they work great.

I love the boxing! I had to force myself to stop playing :D
congrats man. how did you get your hands on one?!
now just buy a wiikey, no short supply of those :P
Only problem I have with the WII is the games available , nintendo has more children games than they do adult. Xbox 360 really has the most game selection.
Play the games, they are fun even if for kids. The controls make it most fun.
naz,Jun 18 2007, 11:50 PM Wrote:congrats man. how did you get your hands on one?!
[right][snapback]241748[/snapback][/right]

Luck of the draw. Been looking around for a couple of months, finding nothing. Last night, we found one that was like hours old on the shelf (behind the counter, really) at Blockbuster. I grabbed that in a hurry.
I be posting from da Wii. ^.^
lol

The Wii definitely needs a keyboard though. Prolly took 5 minutes to point and shoot that message.
OAC_Sparky,Jun 19 2007, 07:38 PM Wrote:lol

The Wii definitely needs a keyboard though. Prolly took 5 minutes to point and shoot that message.
[right][snapback]241837[/snapback][/right]
i would pay the extra for something that lets me use a keyboard as typing this on the wii right now is annoying...
Awesome addition! I've been enjoying mine since launch!