FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Meets In Toronto Area?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I am new to this site, I was on focusfanatics for a while. cool to have this at home. Is there any meets coming up? I think 100 posts is rediculous in order to be able to sell something. wow and I have so many things for sale. Well if someone could let me know if there is a meet coming up that would be great.

Thank you
pm sent
Welcome to the site ... and there are quite a few meets in and around the GTA - if you check out some of the older threads in this section you'll begin to see the patterns.

There's are a number of good reasons for the 100 post rule ... but as you've no doubt come here to spend quality time with other Focus owners (as opposed to to just unload your stuff) I'm sure you'll reach the 100 mark in no time. And by the way ... as you may have also noticed, posts in the Parking Lot don't count.

Cheers.

PolishSVT,Jun 18 2007, 07:01 PM Wrote:Hey I am new to this site, I was on focusfanatics for a while.  cool to have this at home.  Is there any meets coming up? I think 100 posts is rediculous in order to be able to sell something.  wow and I have so many things for sale.  Well if someone could let me know if there is a meet coming up that would be great.

Thank you
[right][snapback]241709[/snapback][/right]
:hi: to the site, and yes their are meets bi / weekly called the Masiv meets in the GTA, as well as in the K-W area. you'll see posts all the time durring the summer about them, not to mention the camping trip meets as well as the annual BBQ in Burlington.
Welcome to the site. I believe I pimped the site to you on focusfanatics :)
Thank you all for a great welcome, I am looking forward to going to these meetings and checking out all the sweet rides. Attached is a link to what I have for sale to all of you SVT and Zetec owners. Hopefully this will not get me kicked out.lol

LINK TO FOR SALE POST ELSEWHERE DELETED, 100 POST COUNT RULE FOR SELLING ITEMS APPLIES TO OUTSIDE LINKS AS WELL
come on out to the 3rd annual Burlington BBQ!!!

thread can be found in meettings and G2G forums!!!!
I WILL BE THERE!!!
Side topic, how'd you blow your engine?
had a cold air intake and the engine sucked in water, drove on it for two weeks and one piston came right out of the side of the block as can be seen on pics.
.....and then God made short ram............Volant FTW!!!