FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Autotrader..links Updates Hope It Works,must Look!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
links don't seem to be workin'

maybe you can give us yr, model and price so we can easily find it ;)
The roush isn't even leather....
Nope its not leather , they didnt add to many of the roush parts to keep the price down , cant sell it as it is it was listed at like 31,000 and they dropped it there pretty much giving all roush goodies for free.
links aren't workin for me hmm
its the autotrader site , I tried to go manually to put pics up
ah well doing the manual search, I see the Focus listed for $64,990 haha
Remember while back on my timhickey account we had a discussion that got completely off topic about my drive in a Roush mustang and how crazy it was ? (meford and I had some arguements , that i hope have been resolved) well this is the car its insane http://www.canadatrader.com/result/detaili...35&pgno=1&srt=1
zx5power,Jun 18 2007, 03:33 PM Wrote:Remember while back on my timhickey account we had a discussion that got completely off topic about my drive in a Roush mustang and how crazy it was ? (meford and I had some arguements , that i hope have been resolved) well this is the car its insane http://www.canadatrader.com/result/detaili...35&pgno=1&srt=1
[right][snapback]241689[/snapback][/right]
Why did you change your name?

I wouldn't answer that or I am all over you in a heartbeat.
haha , Either way it doesnt matter and Im sorry for all that! so what you guys think of the cars at the local dealer ?
I have no idea how people are making those link work for them but for me it bring me to the homepage of autotrader which I have to select a region.
Like I said before, give us a year and price which will help us narrow it down.
I did a basic Focus search and it yielded over 500 items!
Ford Focus 2007 for both its the only roush one its black with white stripes and the Roush mustang is a 2007 as well . both are at Taylor Ford . hope that helps gravter , everytime they update the autotrader it messes u the link. sorry
2006 FORD FOCUS ZX3 ROUSH $23,999.00
Those last links work great.
I like the color. Too bad it isn't 5 door or ZX4.

Thanks again for the good links ;)
Wow, a ZX3 for 24Gs... I hope to hell it has the SES or ST suspension on there. The paintjob and wheels don't justify the cost in my eyes.

EDIT - just noticed the actual body kit. OK, now I REALLY hope it has a suspension to back all that up. As far as I know, there's nothing through Roush for the Duratec.
Exhaust , rims , whale tail , rear bumper , front bumper , hood schoop , stripes , floor mats , pedals it was $31,000
$8000 for the roush stuff

Mine was 25,000