FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ontario Provincal Police Ask For Public's Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Police ask for public's help in rock-throwing incident
Source: Canadian Driver
June 18th, 2007

Haldimand County, Ontario - Police are asking anyone with knowledge of an incident involving two teenagers dropping rocks onto the highway near Caledonia, Ontario to come forward and assist with the investigation.

On June 16, at around 8:30 a.m., two vehicles were travelling north on the Highway 6 bypass approaching the Stirling Road bridge. It is alleged that two males were seen standing on the overpass; a witness said that one threw a volleyball-sized piece of aggregate onto the roadway, into the path of the lead vehicle. The driver of that vehicle was able to swerve and miss the rock, but it bounced onto the hood of the second vehicle, smashing into the windshield. The female driver of the vehicle was showered with glass fragments but was not injured.

The first driver ran after the pair but was unable to apprehend them; they were last seen running west on Stirling Road (7th Line). They are described as non-white males, in their early- to mid-teens, short dark hair, both wearing light clothing. One is described as being of heavier build and taller than the other.

Police are asking anyone with information on the incident to call Haldimand OPP or Crimestoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS.

wow...bunch of punks

what a surprise cowardly running away
The cops in Haldimand are too busy "keeping the peace" to enforce the laws, therefore Joe Citizen is extra-expendable these days.

What the article doesn't mention is that there was an OPP cruiser down the street from there, and when they were approached about chasing the perps they sat there. So the story goes.
non-white males! :lol:
Yeah they werent black they were not white lol , must have been those 3 blue guys [Image: Blue20Man20Group.jpg]

THEY LOOK GUILTY!!
Caledonia?...........the first thing comes up is natives
I was heading out the 416 the other day, and I could see people on an overpass in the middle of nowhere. I'm the lead car, thinking "Oh crap, what are they gonna throw?"

Turns out it was the OPP using laser guns checking traffic speed. Thank god for cruise at 115 kmh. :D

Seriously though, IF they're found, I say they should either be charged with attempted murder or aggrevated assault, something to put them away for a few.

Ryan
I say hang'em from the overpass as a warning to others.
NikiterZTS,Jun 20 2007, 01:15 PM Wrote:Caledonia?...........the first thing comes up is natives
[right][snapback]241866[/snapback][/right]
Unfortunately.. being a native male myself... I have to admit thats the first thing that I thought too...and double unfortunate is that Im not surprised...

Non-White...lol...Due to "sensitivites" in the area though saying punakss indian kids would cause an uproar..