FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fs: E1 Contour Svt Wheels W/ Race Rubber
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Everything is SOLD!
Leave me your e-mail address and I will send pictures...
wjrparton@hotmail.com

What size are the tires? Never mind

I will email you later.

Are those drag tires?
no, they would be well suited for road course
GFXjamie,Dec 24 2009, 08:08 PM Wrote:wjrparton@hotmail.com
[right][snapback]298839[/snapback][/right]

E-mail sent.

Yeah, these are road race tires. The tread is a little balled up, but the tread depths are good and all the wear on them is even.

These would be killer if you auto-x or track your car.
I did one lapping even with these tires. They are very good and sticky ones you warm them up.
Definitly do not drive with these tires on the street, you'll burn them out in the matter of a month.
You have PM
Tiketz,Dec 28 2009, 11:01 PM Wrote:You have PM
[right][snapback]298928[/snapback][/right]

Replied... back up top!
It's tempting to keep these now that I have a Contour SVT... but still available for the right price. Chances of me tracking the SVT are slim...
lowblackdub,Jan 21 2010, 02:07 AM Wrote:It's tempting to keep these now that I have a Contour SVT... but still available for the right price.  Chances of me tracking the SVT are slim...
[right][snapback]299939[/snapback][/right]

Steve ... do you know by any chance how much these rims weigh, and whether or not they fit over FSVT brakes?

Thanks.
ZTWsquared,Jan 21 2010, 04:25 PM Wrote:
lowblackdub,Jan 21 2010, 02:07 AM Wrote:It's tempting to keep these now that I have a Contour SVT... but still available for the right price.  Chances of me tracking the SVT are slim...
[right][snapback]299939[/snapback][/right]

Steve ... do you know by any chance how much these rims weigh, and whether or not they fit over FSVT brakes?

Thanks.
[right][snapback]299965[/snapback][/right]

Hey Ken, they will fit over FSVT brakes. As for the weight, I honestly have no idea. They're lighter than FSVT wheels... I imagine they're somewhere in the 17lb territory.
Open to offers... currently I have 6 sets of wheels & tires and another set of loose tires and would love some room.
Will go down to $500 for the wheels/tires - willing to part out rubber and wheels if there is interest. Have access to a tire machine.
Will also trade for a set of 17" Focus SVT wheels & tires...
Still here...
lowblackdub,Feb 8 2010, 06:16 AM Wrote:Will go down to $500 for the wheels/tires - willing to part out rubber and wheels if there is interest.  Have access to a tire machine.
[right][snapback]300923[/snapback][/right]

id consider all 4 wheels.

OK, for all who have PMed me:

I'll sell the wheels for $350 FIRM
I'll sell the rubber for $250 FIRM

I need to have both tentatively sold before I separate them. I've got interest in the rims, anyone interested in the rubber?
Looks like I've got interest in both now.

Those interested, please e-mail me at lowblackdub@gmail.com - I don't have a Focus so I'm rarely on here anymore.

I will require a down payment from both parties before I separate rims and rubber.
Pages: 1 2