FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Springs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
^^ There ya go. :D
just thinking..will the SVT supension fit on the sedan? i was talking with a buddy who says he can do the work
tippmann,Jun 17 2007, 07:22 PM Wrote:just thinking..will the SVT supension fit on the sedan? i was talking with a buddy who says he can do the work
[right][snapback]241607[/snapback][/right]

oh fo sho
Yup, the Focus SVT suspension kit will bolt up nicely.

One thing - do you know if you have a rear anti-sway bar already? If not, you'll need some custom clamps or a new rear subframe to connect the SVT rear anti-sway bar to.
that makes things alot better .. well kinda.. i don't think i have an anti swaybar tho
^^ but the steeda kit comes with a swaybar
But your rear anti-sway will need somewhere to bolt up to besides the endlinks... that's what keeps you flat :P

Check and see.
ahh i see..yeah i will have to take a look
just got back from the dealership and it was broken . they covered it for me because of the recall so all is good..i priced out the SVT supension while i was there and it's about 350 from dixie ford
did they only change one spring ?
They sould have changed both bc we get paid for both from ford.
yeah they changed both, didn't take to long either
***I said the spring was broken, but does anyone believe me? NoooOOooo!! "OAC_Sparky just talking out his ass again...." I get no respect, I tell ya.***

:lol:
OAC_Sparky,Jun 18 2007, 06:13 PM Wrote:***I said the spring was broken, but does anyone believe me? NoooOOooo!! "OAC_Sparky just talking out his ass again...." I get no respect, I tell ya.***

[right][snapback]241712[/snapback][/right]
lol it didn't look broke nor did i see or feel any actual break, but when the mechanic took it out he showed it to me big lump in rubber coating
OAC_Sparky,Jun 18 2007, 07:13 PM Wrote:***I said the spring was broken, but does anyone believe me? NoooOOooo!! "OAC_Sparky just talking out his ass again...." I get no respect, I tell ya.***

[right][snapback]241712[/snapback][/right]

*looks at timestamp and notices he called it first* :P

If I'm getting treated the same, am I getting old too? :D
Pages: 1 2