FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Fswerks/focussport Items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Besides the one Canadian dealer listed on FSWERKS website thats in Quebec, is there any other place to get a few things from FSWERKS?

More specifically just looking for a strut brace for my 02 Zx5, in red, but will consider any colour if someone has a used one for sale.

Might even consider a Steeda strut brace if there is a used one for sale.

Thanks.
buy anything you can through massive speed systems, when i bought my front bar i only paid 5$ shipping and no duty because of how they sent it, where as with FS, i spend 50$ to clear border and like 30$ to ship it. they carry a bunch of the FS stuff like the front rear and lower bars, just check out their site. Also, you can purchase a front bar from steeda i believe still which is local (milton) so you wouldnt have to pay shipping
GFXjamie,Dec 20 2009, 06:23 PM Wrote:buy anything you can through massive speed systems, when i bought my front bar i only paid 5$ shipping and no duty because of how they sent it, where as with FS, i spend 50$ to clear border and like 30$ to ship it. they carry a bunch of the FS stuff like the front rear and lower bars, just check out their site. Also, you can purchase a front bar from steeda i believe still which is local (milton) so you wouldnt have to pay shipping
[right][snapback]298699[/snapback][/right]

Thanks!

I assume you mean these guys?
http://www.massivespeedsystem.com/

2DXTRM,Dec 20 2009, 07:42 PM Wrote:
GFXjamie,Dec 20 2009, 06:23 PM Wrote:buy anything you can through massive speed systems, when i bought my front bar i only paid 5$ shipping and no duty because of how they sent it, where as with FS, i spend 50$ to clear border and like 30$ to ship it. they carry a bunch of the FS stuff like the front rear and lower bars, just check out their site. Also, you can purchase a front bar from steeda i believe still which is local (milton) so you wouldnt have to pay shipping
[right][snapback]298699[/snapback][/right]

Thanks!

I assume you mean these guys?
http://www.massivespeedsystem.com/
[right][snapback]298700[/snapback][/right]

yupp thats the correct website/company