FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dealership Busted!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
$110/ hour.....hhmmmm.......thats like around 228000 a year.......for that money they must make not mistakes!
odd thing is I'm sure other dealerships have tried this stunt on people before but since most people are clueless about their car, it would not suprise me how many dealerships would get away with it.

not to mention 110/hr is a little high, but a few ford dealerships charge $92/hr as I've had the chance to shop around and look.
man as soon as he said "broadway" I knew it was in Van... I miss that town
BAHAHAHHAHA! I love when s*** like that happens - BS high repair bills because it's a high-ticket item and most owners automatically assume the dealer has the owner's best interests in mind.
Frost__2001,Jun 15 2007, 10:02 AM Wrote:odd thing is I'm sure other dealerships have tried this stunt on people before but since most people are clueless about their car, it would not suprise me how many dealerships would get away with it.

not to mention 110/hr is a little high, but a few ford dealerships charge $92/hr as I've had the chance to shop around and look.
[right][snapback]241454[/snapback][/right]
It's usually $65-70/hr for my Dads Focus at the dealer. $90/hr for my Subaru at the dealer.
Well I guess thats why its always good to get a second opinion.
That dealership I used to deal with was the same way, When I brought my 05 ST in under warrenty work they would fix things that were not broken just to get the work from it. Thats why I go to a different Ford dealership in Hamilton for everything else.
ZED_not_zee,Jun 15 2007, 10:14 AM Wrote:man as soon as he said "broadway" I knew it was in Van...  I miss that town
[right][snapback]241455[/snapback][/right]

Hay whats up? were in Vancouver did you live?? I was in South West on 72nd Oak.
I remember that dealership its were all the other high ones are.