FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Oe 16" P6 Tire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys...

I guess I must have driven through a construction site recently, cause I have a screw lodged in my front passenger side tire.
I've tried to bring it in for a flat repair, but they won't do it because it's too close to the side wall.

So... I'm looking to buy a 16" OE P6 tire (205/50). I would prefer a new(er) tire, seeing as how my others only have 21K kms on them. I'm running on a winter tire right now, and would like to get it off ASAP

PM me if you have an extra tire lying around
Does it have to be a P6? I think Focusnme had a firestone or something that was beand new and he had the only one tire. Maybe you could contact him.
mo_focus,Jun 14 2007, 04:23 PM Wrote:Does it have to be a P6? I think Focusnme had a firestone or something that was beand new and he had the only one tire. Maybe you could contact him.
[right][snapback]241406[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the offer, but I want to keep with the P6, same as the other three tires.
if the tire shop wont fix it, find a shadier one. I had a nail in a tire, first shop said no, too close to side wall, but it was still in the tread blocks not the sidewall, so i found another shop that would fix it, and I never had a problem with that repair afterwards