FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rememebr This Guy.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's Fidio Dido and he's pushing 7-up again.

[Image: 7UP1.jpg]

I think you'll see a real trend in all these old characters coming back in advertising.

The current "retro" campaign for Rasin Bran (Danny Mcgee the lumberjack) raised cereal sales 22% on the last fiscal) that's huge!

Read the story here.

FULL STORY
not suprised though, alot of things are coming back like the maytag repair guy, the Taurus, and alot of memorible characters are on the way back.. it's part of the retro thing that going on across the world. has anyone noticed the 1970's colour inspired clothing hitting the shelfs now at places like old navy / gap / west 49 / wal-mart ?
WOW, I tought it was kind of odd to bring back the lumberjack comercial but if it works then it works, I wonder how long it will take Coca-Cola to bring Max Headroom out of retirement?

Laterz :)
ANTHONYD,Jun 14 2007, 07:20 AM Wrote:It's Fidio Dido and he's pushing 7-up again.
FULL STORY
[right][snapback]241359[/snapback][/right]
Hey it also goes to brand identity right? I see Fido, I think 7-UP, regardless of its advertising or not.....

K_OS,Jun 14 2007, 08:08 AM Wrote:......I wonder how long it will take Coca-Cola to bring Max Headroom out of retirement?

Laterz :)
[right][snapback]241364[/snapback][/right]

LMAO! :lol: I'd almost pay to see that!

Frost__2001,Jun 14 2007, 07:42 AM Wrote:not suprised though, alot of things are coming back like the ....the Taurus, and alot of memorible characters are on the way back.. [right][snapback]241362[/snapback][/right]

Speaking of the Taurus, I just seen the new one yesterday at the stealership. Looks betten than the 500, er I mean FIVEHUNDED. :rolleyes:
such fun ads they could bring back, like minute maid and the Jays 'catch de taste'
and Johnsonville will never be retro, they never stopped running the same ad, "bill's got johnsonville brauts!!"
I've seen the glass bottles of coke floating around lately.