FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Busy Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
U.S. Gran Prix, Lemans 24 hrs, and Nascar.
I'll be switching between F1 and Lemans.
nascar is on every weekend, but I will be watching US GP and Le Mans.
FocusGuy7476,Jun 13 2007, 01:05 PM Wrote:nascar is on every weekend, but I will be watching US GP and Le Mans.
[right][snapback]241282[/snapback][/right]
Only difference between NASCAR and mornig rush hour is the type of car and speed of the cars. I find NASCAR too boring for me.
GOOOO FFFAAASSSTTT!!!..... turn left. :P
[Image: nascar_sucks.jpg]
The only NASCAR I've ever watched was in "Days of Thunder" and "Cars" ;)
^^No Talladega nights with Ricky Bobby?
^^ Nope, did not get to it. heard it was horrible.
I don't mind flicks with Will Ferrell, but skipped this one.
I remember watching the US GP last year, and they had Jeff Gordon sitting in with the commentators saying pretty much how phyically fit an F1 driver has to be in comparison to a NASCAR driver.

I'm still trying to figure out why Men's Fitness gave a 3 page article to a NASCAR driver over the 3/4 page that they gave Scott Speed.
FocusGuy7476,Jun 13 2007, 08:38 PM Wrote:I remember watching the US GP last year, and they had Jeff Gordon sitting in with the commentators saying pretty much how phyically fit an F1 driver has to be in comparison to a NASCAR driver.

I'm still trying to figure out why Men's Fitness gave a 3 page article to a NASCAR driver over the 3/4 page that they gave Scott Speed.
[right][snapback]241323[/snapback][/right]

well Gordon is one NASCAR driver that at least has driven a F1 car and knows what it takes to drive one, I believe back in '03 Gordon tried a Williams F1 car around Indy's road track and after a few jittery laps he came within 1.3s of Montoya's time which was also there for the publicity stunt.

Laterz :)