FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: How Does This Happen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tried to look at this video last night, but it wouldn't come through :(

And I don't have flash at work because our systems people are dumb. :(
Ya gotta check your nuts :rolleyes:
torqued too tight???
Oh snap..... your studs. All of them. That really sucks. Unless someone was out to get them and loosened them.
That is just crazy. The one guys say "We are just going to have to eat the elephant..?" excuse me ??
Focus man, Focus.,Jun 13 2007, 09:47 AM Wrote:Oh snap..... your studs.  All of them.  That really sucks.  Unless someone was out to get them and loosened them.
[right][snapback]241266[/snapback][/right]
Cheap after market parts? or home made stuff, to lighten the car?
That's crazy. Either he didn't know what he was doing and over torqued all the nuts or something else maybe a bad batch of wheel studs? I don't think you can lose all 4 wheels accidentally tho.
Hahaha what a DUMBASS!!!
Ok so I finally was able to view the video.

GOD THAT HAS TO SUCK!

I could see maybe ONE tire coming off.. someone forgot about it, failure, whatever.. but four is a pretty "impressive" feat.
Looks like it would have to be sabotage for all 4 wheels to come off.. and that's a pretty dirty trick to play on someone.
The way that happened I'm thinking sabotage myself... I mean as soon as the car turns in the slightest everything pops off? No way that's accidental <_<

NefCanuck
I think he must of over tightened the studs! I asume SCCA checks cars prior to race events?? Anyways that was funny
what he probably did was tighten them a bit when they were in the air and forgot to tighten them the rest of the way when the car was on the ground.