FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spotted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spotted this morning going west bound on the 401 around 6:00 a.m. a grey ZX3 with too many mods to list here. Very nice looking car. Sorry, couldn't get a pic.
Did you go infront of it and give the wave? If so that was me.. Wasn't sure it was a member, didn't see any stickers. Somehow after I passed had some idea it was you...

Perhaps i'm wrong...Allot of white zts's out there :P
hardk0re,Jun 13 2007, 06:49 AM Wrote:Did you go infront of it and give the wave?  If so that was me.. Wasn't sure it was a member, didn't see any stickers.  Somehow after I passed had some idea it was you...

Perhaps i'm wrong...Allot of white zts's out there :P
[right][snapback]241253[/snapback][/right]
It was me. Black Sticker on left hand side of trunk. It was early, so I think we all just are looking for the brake lights. :lol:
I see lots of white Se's not too many ZTS's
And a little sleepy too.

^ your post count is evil.
hardk0re,Jun 13 2007, 07:05 AM Wrote:And a little sleepy too.

^ your post count is evil.
[right][snapback]241255[/snapback][/right]
not now
Why you selling, if I may ask.
Its an idle threat to my car, it was causing me allot of grief. But I will sell for the right price :)

This is the first time I was able to drive the car in a long time. Its finally running half decent, theres still allot of work to be done on the tune.