FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday #25 June 18th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Massiv Monday #25

Its time again for the next Massiv Monday meet at the Tim Hortons at Dixie and Aimco in Mississauga. The date for this meet is Monday June 18th at 7:30PM and we will be meeting with the boys from Toronto Mazda 3. So wash the car, bring the wife and have some fun.

See you all there....

1) Focus Man, Focus.
2) hardkore (engine permitting)
3) NefCanuck
4) Spinal
5) j-boot72
6) dBlast (maybe)
7)
8)
9)
10)
i'll try and make it this time if my car runs.
I should be there, but I'll likely be dog tired as I'm in London that day for meetings (They want me there for 10AM -shudder-)

NefCanuck
i'll be there, may even have a surprise :lol:
This is fast approaching. Any more members coming?
ill be there
Come on people, we don't want to be beat out again at every meet by the TM3 boys. Lets get out there and them what the FC.net is all about.
I may show up.
Its coming up fast boys. Lets represent.
Its tonight!!!!
I'll be there and a lot more awake than I thought, sibce my appearance in London got killed at the last minute by other work demands :ph34r:

NefCanuck
nuts sorry i couldn't make it, one of the guys called in sick at work so i had to take his shift for like 4 hours =/
It was a great meet guys. Lots of regulars and a couple new guys. I forgot to get the final count but there was a good number of foci.