FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Next To My Dad's Lot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yep. This is the first time ever i had my camera with me. I have seen every model of Ferrari there including the F-40, here are some few shots. BTW its NOT my dad's place. its next to it :P

The best part of my day is when the mechanic's take the cars for a quick spin around the block. it does sound just like F-1 circuit.

[Image: IMG_1444.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1445.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1446.jpg]
Very nice ;) If you ever see a Blue Quattroportte there it could possibly be my neighbours ride, its sooooooooo nice lol.
they have a ferrari dealer in woodbridge? I've been up that way a few times but never see than (mind you, it CERTAINLY ain't delivering ferrari's, lol.....)
PARKINGLOT,Jun 11 2007, 01:07 AM Wrote:they have a ferrari dealer in woodbridge? I've been up that way a few times but never see than (mind you, it CERTAINLY ain't delivering ferrari's, lol.....)
[right][snapback]241078[/snapback][/right]

It's on the south side of Steeles Ave W, so technically it is in metropolitan Toronto.
yeah its actually in TO rather then woodbridge, but the new one will be in woodbridge soon. This one will be closing by this year i think.