FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rally/driving Lights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im looking for 2 rally/driving lights. they must be round. size really dosnt matter.
used or new.

Dose any one have any good suggestions for lights?

the brighter the better

im not really sher how much they run for money wise but i am wanting to spend under $100
Jmountney1,Dec 16 2009, 10:11 PM Wrote:im looking for 2 rally/driving lights. they must be round. size really dosnt matter.
used or new.

the brighter the better

im not really sher how much they run for money wise but i am wanting to spend under $100
[right][snapback]298561[/snapback][/right]
I've got a box full of classic Cibie, Marchal, Lucas etc ... all new, never used ... might you be interested? If so ... I'll dig them out and take some pics.
try and track down some Hella 500s. They should be around the $100 mark.
i like my hella 500..
i had fog like 6 yrs ago and tried riving and back to fog light..

price was pretty good, not too expensive like piaa..
not sure where you can get hella 500 from here in canada but when i was in the states, i could easily get it from local part store like kragen for like usd$65..

or try ebay..
ZTWsquared,Dec 17 2009, 02:52 AM Wrote:
Jmountney1,Dec 16 2009, 10:11 PM Wrote:im looking for 2 rally/driving lights. they must be round. size really dosnt matter.
used or new.

the brighter the better

[right][snapback]298561[/snapback][/right]
I've got a box full of classic Cibie, Marchal, Lucas etc ... all new, never used ... might you be interested? If so ... I'll dig them out and take some pics.
[right][snapback]298567[/snapback][/right]

i am definitely interested.

with my new job ill be comuting 3h daily in the dark so im thinking some additional light would be a plus
Ive cheaped out several times only to replace them the next year do yourself a favour buy a good set once and be done with it the cool and useful feature of lightforce is the adjustability (think mag light) you can focus the beam for better visability, Lightforce all the way amazing light coverage and they will last a lifetime!! they are pricy but worth every penny