FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Fanatics June "ride Of The Month"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know some of you are member overthere. I was wondering if you have a chance to stop by and vote for me ? I've been nominated with other people and that will be nice if a Canadian wins it. I know I don't have a huge wing , no big body kit or tons of stickers but my ride is pretty clean with some nice upgrades ( looks stock from the outside except the mags ) .

You have until June 11 to vote. Here's the link : clicky..
i was the second vote for your car. Good luck Martin!
That was you.. Thanks man... [Image: banana.gif]
would have known you were a member on here would have voted for you I voted for tiresmoker
That is allright , I did not know I was nominated either until ZX3_chick sent me a email.. :)
Done! Good luck man
Good luck....doesn't look very good for you so far :(
SVT ZX3,Jun 4 2007, 11:25 AM Wrote:Good luck....doesn't look very good for you so far :(
[right][snapback]240449[/snapback][/right]

That doesn't really matter , there is nothing to win. It's just for fun. :P
Done and done!! hehehe!!!

Good Luck
Thanks guys... [Image: cool4.gif]
yup, looks good...

You got my support
For me, BlueOhTwo would get my vote, just for the fact the car is uberclean, is an SVT and it has boost. But, I can't vote nor do I care to vote, just being a prick on one site is enough work in itself.

BTW I think your car would be my second choice. Some of the others, and even the guy winning so far......barf.

And who paints under the hood burgundy when your car is black?
I bet ya that ST puts down more power then the SVT.
i think the ST that is winning is very well put together...from the drop to the wheels to the turbo set up.....very clean and somewhat eye catching
You got mine :)
Im not going to lie i do like the st but i have to represent for the canadain foci i voted for u mpcv i hope to get your support possibly next month when my car is out on the road
Thanks again for the support... If any of you gets nominated you'll get my vote... :)
A few more hours to vote if you haven't or did not know about it. I'm close to 3rd place. :)
I voted.