FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cool Rally Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Group B class 650 hp in a 2000+lbs car;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYhiJeRPgdw...ly%2Dcars%2Ehtm B)
The most skilled and bravest drivers ever were in group B.
Group B > any of us.

That's how you rally. What we have now isn't bad, but those ones introduced Darwinism to the stupid spectators that much faster.
meeeh.....its more fun watching them crash & ect.
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 4 2007, 03:54 PM Wrote:Group B > *
[right][snapback]240460[/snapback][/right]
Fixed.

Edit: Though I wonder about those Isle of Man TT guys too.. they pwn a lot as well for being insane.
yeah but the Fins pretty much owned group B.
Aka,Jun 4 2007, 05:34 PM Wrote:
Fixed.

Edit: Though I wonder about those Isle of Man TT guys too.. they pwn a lot as well for being insane.
[right][snapback]240479[/snapback][/right]

So when does your STi powertrain arrive? :P :ph34r:

I went for a ride in a Stage 2 STi last week, Cobb toys and such... I almost had to pry my wife out of the rear seatback :lol:
Group B cars were breaking 1,000HP when they pulled the grouping...

talk about technology before it's time...
dam i can't believe how close the spectators were!!! one wrong move by the driver and it would be mega death (i guess htat's why they pulled the group huh)

makes me wanna go find some gravel roads so i can wrap my car around a tree
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 4 2007, 08:58 PM Wrote:
Aka,Jun 4 2007, 05:34 PM Wrote:
Fixed.

[right][snapback]240479[/snapback][/right]

So when does your STi powertrain arrive? :P :ph34r:

I went for a ride in a Stage 2 STi last week, Cobb toys and such... I almost had to pry my wife out of the rear seatback :lol:
[right][snapback]240506[/snapback][/right]
It doesn't. It was lost in the mail due to a f*** up in shipping, insurance was claimed, money returned. So I still have a plain old RS with the only upgrade being better brakes.

A friend let me drive his STi a while back, it has more pull in any gear at any RPM than mine does at peak :( Tons of fun to drive.