FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Pas Mag Rides Edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On the eve of my part out I present to you my Car in its hay day.

2nd Time in Print Pas mag RIDES On shelves till Jan 31, 2010
[Image: img123.jpg]

There is a few typos, they shortened my mod list a bit and apprently made my car an 05
too bad u don't own that anymore..
ZX3_2NV,Dec 16 2009, 12:06 PM Wrote:There is a few typos, they shortened my mod list a bit and apprently made my car an 05
Hah, yeah that was the first thing I noticed about the car year. I finally got around to picking up that issue since you told me it doesn't come with the PAS subscription.

Was going to scan it in and throw it up tomorrow after all my exams are finished but no need to now.

At least ya made the magazine! Congrats! :P

I will have to get the M.I.L. to pick one up from Shoppers to throw it in my stocking.
Gotta love the complete lack of journalistic competence these days. At least it got published, I guess.
konafocuswrc,Dec 16 2009, 01:25 PM Wrote:too bad u don't own that anymore..
[right][snapback]298517[/snapback][/right]

Technically till the scrap man comes and picks it up on sat it is, and the plates will live on. Hoping to put them on an ecoboost focus one day.
So much moneyz was put into that car........it's a shame
congrats, although you arent the only member of FC.net to make the magazine :D

My car should be in an upcoming issue, maybe around March
fatphocus,Dec 16 2009, 10:25 PM Wrote:congrats, although you arent the only member of FC.net to make the magazine :D
[right][snapback]298562[/snapback][/right]

yeah lets not forget SVTDouchebag....errr Dean...
Oscar The Grouch,Dec 16 2009, 10:39 PM Wrote:
fatphocus,Dec 16 2009, 10:25 PM Wrote:congrats, although you arent the only member of FC.net to make the magazine :D
[right][snapback]298562[/snapback][/right]

yeah lets not forget SVTDouchebag....errr Dean...
[right][snapback]298564[/snapback][/right]
:lol: :lol:
Never said I was the only one, but on the other hand has another fc member made 2 different mags.

One being modified mag ;)
[Image: Modified.jpg]
Either way we are proud of you bud.
awsome, kinda sucks we dont have alot of exposure tho for Focus's in mags so no one really knows about our c ars
Are you guys gonna whip out yer meat and measure it too?
:lol:
ANTHONYD,Dec 18 2009, 11:04 AM Wrote:Are you guys gonna whip out yer meat and measure it too?
:lol:
[right][snapback]298657[/snapback][/right]

Now, now, Anthony, let the kids have their fun :P

NefCanuck
ZX3_2NV,Dec 17 2009, 02:15 PM Wrote:Never said I was the only one, but on the other hand has another fc member made 2 different mags.

One being modified mag ;)
[Image: Modified.jpg]
[right][snapback]298593[/snapback][/right]

i have that mag lol

but i cant find the one ur in now

i looked all over for the pas mag

what month is it i have the dec 09

I did the same thing Since I have a subcription for pas mag. Its not a monthly mag its a special edition it has been out since nov and on shelves till Jan 31, 2009. It says RIDES on the cover and has 4 small pics of different cars its like the editors choice something or other.
ill keep looking lol