FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What To Do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, sold the focus, this would be #3 focus. It was a very quick sale and bc of that its making it a little hard for me to decide what i want to do.

As some of you know i recently got my HID's and spend over 1K for them. So I wanted my next car to be a ZX5, 03-04 so i could still use the HID's. problem is that I can't find any. I know there are tons of it in the Auctions, but not for the price that i'm willing to buy :)

So what do I do, Do i get a ZTW? ZTS? or should i put my foot down for a ZX5 and wait for a bit. I'm looking for a 03-04 ZX5 Auto, its very common but as i said its hard to find one at a very low price in good condition.

or should I just sell the the HID's and get a different car all together. :(
ZX5 are nice.....i say wait, search and you'll find one...

hhhmmm...if u would sell HID's ...what would be the price?

That's the think Nik, I dont want to sell the HID's. had to freaking pay over 1K US by the time i got them. I don't want to sell less then 800 if i did. But as i said, i don't want to. That wold be the last possible option in this planet :)
well from what i know, you already had ZX3 and ZTS before....why not try new options for Focus ? i'd say ZX5 or ZTW......are u gonna leave your next car stock (not including HID's)? i love modified wagons :)
There is a liquid grey ZX5, stick, loaded for sale in Bowmanville last time I checked. 905-623 2906. I bought mine there.
thing you should think of first about the focus is this:

what do I need it for?, and what do I plan on using it for? how often do I need the cargo area? is my or will my family be growing?

answer those questions and you'll knowq what you'll need.
mo_focus,Jun 1 2007, 05:18 PM Wrote:Do i get a ZTW?[right][snapback]240214[/snapback][/right]

Yes!! ... this one!
ZTWsquared,Jun 2 2007, 03:05 AM Wrote:
mo_focus,Jun 1 2007, 05:18 PM Wrote:Do i get a ZTW?[right][snapback]240214[/snapback][/right]

Yes!! ... this one!
[right][snapback]240253[/snapback][/right]

hehe I know, there is one I was looking at and I think the price is very good as well. so maybe i should consider getting into a ZTW. dammmm I guess i am geting old.

As for yours, sorry, As i said before my dad owns a dealership and I want to get a car similar to that but I dont want to pay that much:) i know its hard, but lets see :) The one i'm looking at is an 03 with 127K's and its ZTW with MR.
mo_focus,Jun 1 2007, 11:40 PM Wrote:
ZTWsquared,Jun 2 2007, 03:05 AM Wrote:

Yes!! ... this one!
[right][snapback]240253[/snapback][/right]

hehe I know, there is one I was looking at and I think the price is very good as well. so maybe i should consider getting into a ZTW. dammmm I guess i am geting old.

As for yours, sorry, As i said before my dad owns a dealership and I want to get a car similar to that but I dont want to pay that much:) i know its hard, but lets see :) The one i'm looking at is an 03 with 127K's and its ZTW with MR.
[right][snapback]240254[/snapback][/right]
There a quite a few ZX 5's on Autotrader. With a ZX 5, you have less storage when the back seats are in use though.
mo it seems like you go through cars fairly quickly maybe leasing makes sense for you. i vote for selling the HIDs and leasing another vehicle. seems like you want a hatch/wagon and HIDs.. the GTI comes with HIDs from the factory.. mazdaspeed3 does also. or if you wanted to step it up get a A4 avant or a 328 wagon

on an off topic note.. i miss HIDs too
No mo!! Don't settle for something you dont really want, otherwise you will kick yourself everytime you see a zx5 drive by.. Just wait it out, I had to wait too but it was Sooo worth it!!! just keep an eye out as I'm sure you already do! :P

and... why over $1k for HID's???!!!
Here's the thing mo,

If you're absolutely dead set on not taking a bath on the HID's that you bought, you've painted yourself into a corner because those lights will only fit a certain range of Focus.

Be patient, you'll find the car you want I'm sure :)

NefCanuck
yeah i think a ZTW wont be that bad after all. I get more storage and i guess i will probably get tired of it in 6 months anyways.

Just to clerify one thing guys, my father owns a dealership. I dont loose money on cars. Hence why i buy so many cars. I usually come out even at the end. With leasing I know i will loose money at the end.

Thanks for all the help. I guess i'll find out what will happen this week.
Boost a ZTW? There isn't one in Canada that I'm aware of. That would be quite the first!

Good luck Mo!
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 3 2007, 08:28 PM Wrote:Boost a ZTW? There isn't one in Canada that I'm aware of. That would be quite the first!

Good luck Mo!
[right][snapback]240417[/snapback][/right]
Good Idea
Almost tempted to say make me an offer for mine.
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 3 2007, 07:28 PM Wrote:Boost a ZTW? There isn't one in Canada that I'm aware of. That would be quite the first!

Good luck Mo!
[right][snapback]240417[/snapback][/right]

When i was toying with the idea of buying another car that thought came to mind. Talk about a sleeper. Would definately be wicked original.
Got one :)

mo_focus,Jun 6 2007, 03:33 PM Wrote:Got one :)
[right][snapback]240723[/snapback][/right]
:postpics:

Let's see the new ride! ZTW I assume, or did you take another route?
euro_zx5,Jun 6 2007, 03:12 PM Wrote:
mo_focus,Jun 6 2007, 03:33 PM Wrote:Got one :)
[right][snapback]240723[/snapback][/right]
:postpics:

Let's see the new ride! ZTW I assume, or did you take another route?
[right][snapback]240726[/snapback][/right]

Ya i agree with euro zx5, lets see some pics of it. And if it is a ZTW when does the turbo go in? :P
Pages: 1 2