FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Walmart Clearence ..bought!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well just got back from walmart and they got all there car section on clearance ...
bought this >>>$5.00

[Image: DSC00213.jpg]

[Image: DSC00214.jpg]

There is a few other things im interested in but wanted to see what you guys thought

Engine start button - $20.00(how to install without losing cig lighter ..Cell phone charge)
Equious (spell?) oil pressure gauge - $10.00
Alpine Led wheel wel kit - $25.oo
15inch Red neon tube - $5.00
Metal floor plates diamond plate not polished - $5.00

any ideas what I could do with any of above or if I should buy anything ?
I'm guess that will gain you between 5-7 HP!
lol its just a tip gonna use it until I get my mbrp or roush exhaust, might take the resonator out.
Walmart has this on sale in the grocery section, too.

[Image: uncle-bens.jpg]

(C'Mon, y'all were thinkin' it!!) :lol:
MMMMMMMM RICE :rofl:
MMMMMMMM RICE :rofl:
lol , i know i know , start button or oil gauge worth it ?
I was debating on the neon tube for lighting up my hatch when its opened but rather something white or blue to match my underglow
aaawww....u went too small with the tip......if you really want the attention go something like this

[Image: Ricer51.jpg]

but seriosly stop spending your money
lmao
OAC_Sparky,Jun 1 2007, 02:58 PM Wrote:Walmart has this on sale in the grocery section, too.

[Image: uncle-bens.jpg]

(C'Mon, y'all were thinkin' it!!)    :lol:
[right][snapback]240199[/snapback][/right]

90 seconds and you're a Ricer!
Honestly any of those products are probably a bad idea. Walmart car products are usually either really tacky or really poor quality (or usually both). You're likely better off saving the money (even if they are on clearance) for something of a better design and higher quality bought from a real car parts vendor like a nice exhaust or intake or nice interior/exterior upgrades.

Walmart car parts are usually looked at as tacky, cheap, and generally detract from the car in some way.. not meaning to be offensive here, just thought you might appreciate some opinions here.
There is an old saying, you get what you pay for. I'd rather pay for better quality than Wal-Mart. In my honest opinion, most modifications should be performance orientated, first, then for appearance, although I do like your idea of lighting up your hatch, but, make it match.
I like push-button starts, personally, but I wouldn't get one from Wal-Mart.