FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Best Price
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking at getting ignition wires. I have a stock ignition coil pack, so not sure about getting performance wires. Any suggestions?
Ford Racing 9mm wires, I just bought a set and they look awesome. They are also about 1" longer than stock.
This place is in whitby:

http://www.overdriveauto.com/productcode...=M12259RF2

You could also just try ford, but I think this is about the price they will cost.

or just buy some from focussport :)
I guess part of what I'm trying to ask is would it be worth it to buy performance wires without getting a performance coil pack
I sold my "upgraded" coilpack, put in stock coil and bought focussport wires......
change the wires, leave the coil
no wires for me just coils /plug lol like those msds one to even if they dont have any performance effect they look good
zx5power,Jun 1 2007, 12:19 PM Wrote:no wires for me just coils /plug lol like those msds one to even if they dont have any performance effect they look good
[right][snapback]240180[/snapback][/right]
My next Focus will be a Duratec.
hopefully an 06 or 07 hatchback ... keep the last of the good focus rollin lol , Its to bad the exterior of the new focus will be spit on your neck kick you in the crotch ugly I find the exterior is pretty nice.
zx5power,Jun 1 2007, 12:58 PM Wrote:hopefully an 06 or 07 hatchback ... keep the last of the good focus rollin lol , Its to bad the exterior of the new focus will be spit on your neck kick you in the crotch ugly I find the exterior is pretty nice.
[right][snapback]240187[/snapback][/right]
Sometmes pictures can be deceiving, not giving you the proper perspective. I'm going to test drive one when they come out