FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Psa Club Meet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yestarday i went to this new local club meet.....part of it was ok...and part of it was kinda gay.....
alot of ricers.....you should of seen this one high school kid with his eg black hatch, with altazzaz, big fart can and snow tires doing what he calls burn outs in the middle of the lot :lol:
no wonder in my city clubs don't wanna do any meets any more and all cuz of people like that being stupid...

anyways over 20 cars showed up for this new club which was ok....not too many cool rides showed up but still better then nothing.....its time to come out people

anyways one member took some shots so i decided to post the link here

Photos are here
wow, that Alero is bitching man. Thats pimped right out :)

the rest of the rides don't look at bad, well maybe that Gray focus, ohh my bad, thats yours :)
The nicest car pictured was that Focus, but he needs bigger tires, or smaller rims :lol: The G 35 is always a nice looking car too
Interesting group... I'll stick to the once or twice a year FC meets. :lol:
I'm liking the SS, i'd take that one ;)
im trying to come out to as many car shows,meets as i can.....this was by far the most emature meet i've ever been to..too many kids.....but what can you do....its too nice out

FC.net is not having too many meets.....i'd like to go out to the track sometimes(drag racing,autoX,ect.)....moderators should really look into organizing a couple for this summer......after all it is a car website
Img 0427, SHOCKER!
j3rt,May 31 2007, 09:25 PM Wrote:Img 0427, SHOCKER!
[right][snapback]240101[/snapback][/right]

yes......don't know about other cities....but down here in kitchener/waterloo every second car has that sticker now.....how sad
NikiterZTS,Jun 1 2007, 03:44 AM Wrote:

yes......don't know about other cities....but down here in kitchener/waterloo every second car has that sticker now.....how sad
[right][snapback]240120[/snapback][/right]

sorry, but what does that mean? dammm i feel so old for asking :(
mo_focus,Jun 1 2007, 11:09 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Jun 1 2007, 03:44 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]240120[/snapback][/right]

sorry, but what does that mean? dammm i feel so old for asking :(
[right][snapback]240261[/snapback][/right]

well, your not young I tell you that much haha

Shocker= Two in a pinky, one in a stinky :lol: