FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Who Bought The Zetec Engine From Me ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys someone from this forum here bought a zetec motor from me ?

Who was it ?

Its been over a year and no one picked it up . I dont come here very often as in once a year ...

whomever it was please send an email to tommyohh@gmail.com

I need this thing out as soon as possible ...

You've got an email dude .. i've been waiting for you to come back to this site for a while so that i could get in contact with you
just out of curiosity what was the price on it and how many KM on the engine....im still looking for one
how many K and the price. I also might be interested if this deal falls through..... even though its been a year.......
wow he paid and you never came on the site till now to get him to pick it up off you?!?!?
D-Dub,May 30 2007, 11: Wrote:wow he paid and you never came on the site till now to get him to pick it up off you?!?!?
[right][snapback]239939[/snapback][/right]

what does he have to worry about? he's got his money! :lol:
NikiterZTS,May 30 2007, 04:24 PM Wrote:[quote=D-Dub,May 30 2007, 11:10 AM]wow he paid and you never came on the site till now to get him to pick it up off you?!?!?
[right][snapback]239939[/snapback][/right]

and your point exactly ? we must have talked on the phone a dozen times about it so no i did not come to the board for a year how is that relevant to this in any way

My phone number did not change in 6 years ...