FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday #24 June 4th, 7:30pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just had a message from Broli on Facebook and it seems that TM3 is meeting at the Dixie and Aimco Timmies on June 4th - 7:30 PM. I was asked to post it up here and see who wants to attend. I will be attending seeing that I am back on the road, sort of. I realize that another thread was started for another Massiv meet the week after but for those who can't wait that long this is your chance to get out and show off your ride.

Lets see what interest we can generate.

1. Focus Man, Focus.
I should be able to make this... whether the car is spic & span is another matter, esp. since I have to work this Saturday which is usually prime car cleaning time <_<

NefCanuck
cool glad to see there back on by broli.
Im in
I'm working night shift so I'm not attending.
i am sorry, i didn't know that you guys had one scheduled for a different day!

looking forward to seeing u guys again, it has been a long enough winter hibernation!

i will be there
i'll try and come :lol:
Same location right? Dixie and Amico?
paolo,Jun 1 2007, 09:13 PM Wrote:Same location right? Dixie and Amico?
[right][snapback]240244[/snapback][/right]

yup

Dixie and Aimco
so how many focus's so far? 6?
I counted 7 but it is early. Are you coming Nik? Don't forget the TM3 boys are going to be there aswell.

1. Focus Man, Focus.
2. NefCanuck
3. Sundown
4. J-boot72
5. Spinal
6. Paolo
7. Nikiter
I never really acknowledged that I'm coming... Possibly because I'll be working untill 10:30 pm that day.. but if some of you will be kicking arround later that time then I'll drop by
Oops, sorry Paolo. I am sure some people might be around. I can say I won't. Some of the TM3 boys might still be there aswell.
you might see me there :)
Its sunny and warm right now. Lets hope it holds out.
Focus man, Focus.,Jun 4 2007, 12:05 PM Wrote:Its sunny and warm right now.  Lets hope it holds out.
[right][snapback]240454[/snapback][/right]

:blink: Weird, grey and evil here in Mississauga at 3:30pm (Dunno about warm, stuck in the office all day)

See you there...

NefCanuck
Sunny and mild in Scarborough. I am still going tonight. Who else?
see some of you guys out there tonight!

i hope the weather holds up!

should be clear by the time the meet is on
i'll come to the next one.......after i pass the E-test :)
nice to see everyone back and outside again :)
Pages: 1 2