FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fs: European Focus Front Bumper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking to sell a european focus front fascia bumper cover (europe 98-01)
The bumper is New, never installed, primed ready for paint, has the licence plate nipples shaved off for the smooth look, as well comes with a set of clear euro turn signals. Does not include the lower grille. Asking $220 obo CDN, local pickup preferred, located in mississauga. This bumper fits up to 2004 cars.

[Image: eurobumpers.jpg]
Will not fit 03 zx3?
it should fit any 00-04 zx3
i suppose that would fit a sedan?
lol European bumpers will fit all models of the focus from 2000 - 2007 (with a down grade on the 2005 - 2007) and will fit all models, the 1998 style bumper requires a rebar trimming for the signels.
I would be all over this if I still had my focus
pm'd
ANTHONYD,May 29 2007, 09:04 AM Wrote:i suppose that would fit a sedan?
[right][snapback]239822[/snapback][/right]

Yes this fits a sedan.
It actually will fit north american focus up to 2004, before they had the facelift.
keep the offers coming, this friday i have to let it go.

Still for sale?
yes still for sale, sorry for the delay, was hoping people could come by yesterday evening to check it out but I was still working till well into the nite. Drop me a PM and i will give you directions.
still for sale???
05blackzx5,Jun 7 2007, 07:23 PM Wrote:still for sale???
[right][snapback]240872[/snapback][/right]

yes its still for sale.. drop me a pm

bump..
paolo,Jul 28 2007, 05:08 PM Wrote:bump..
[right][snapback]245083[/snapback][/right]
are you coming to the BBq?

I'll bring some "spending money"
It's absolutely killiing me that this isn't sold yet. Such a sweet piece. Somebody buy it already!!!!
God if I only had the cash right now....
its also killing me that i get tons of pms with offers, but no one really wants to do the deal. first one with cash in my hand takes it. no ifs ands or (_)_)'s
bumpage
This bumper fits up to 2004 I believe...
bump

02SVTSEDAN

I will give you 100 cash for the rear..
Cheers,
Pages: 1 2