FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: F1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alonso 1st
Hamilton 2nd
Massa 3rd.
gotta give it to Hamilton for the consistency he's bringing to the team.
I was planning on getting up to watch it this morning. I slept until 10:30, Oops... I guess I will be watching the replay tonight.
Alonso 1st
Hamilton 2nd
Everyone hugely out performed. Only 3 cars on lead lap. Massa was just barely on the lead lap.

Glad to see they still slammed M.S. for his childish nonsense last year in qualifying. They should take away one of his champioships and give it to Damon Hill because he intentionally wrecked hill after he hit the wall just to assure his championship victory.
Schumacher is a Schmuck
darkpuppet,May 27 2007, 09:10 PM Wrote:Schumacher is a Schmuck
[right][snapback]239708[/snapback][/right]
A rich schmuck..............with a brother who can't drive
I wouldn't "right-off" Ferrari for the season ?
Haters
dlb,May 28 2007, 06:03 AM Wrote:I wouldn't "right-off" Ferrari for the season ?
[right][snapback]239732[/snapback][/right]
Not doing that. Just saying we don't like Schumacher.
oldeguy,May 28 2007, 01:08 PM Wrote:
[right][snapback]239742[/snapback][/right]

Understood - I guess I'm in the minority. I liked the guy B)
dlb,May 29 2007, 06:40 PM Wrote:
oldeguy,May 28 2007, 01:08 PM Wrote:
[right][snapback]239742[/snapback][/right]

Understood - I guess I'm in the minority. I liked the guy B)
[right][snapback]239856[/snapback][/right]
I think a lot of people admire his ability to win, but, I for one, don't admire some of his methods. Besides, in any sport, having the same person, or team, win, all the time is not good for the sport.
D-Dub,May 28 2007, 06: Wrote:Haters
[right][snapback]239734[/snapback][/right]

I guess the 80 Million he was making a year rubbed them the wrong way. YES he did some stupid things, YES he could have not done those things.

He was the best driver there ever was and has the majority of the records to prove it. Yes he won more Championships than some people have won races. The fact that he screwed up some s*** in life does not take away from the fact that he was probably the best driver ever.
MAlby7,Jun 3 2007, 11:34 PM Wrote:
D-Dub,May 28 2007, 06: Wrote:Haters
[right][snapback]239734[/snapback][/right]

I guess the 80 Million he was making a year rubbed them the wrong way. YES he did some stupid things, YES he could have not done those things.

He was the best driver there ever was and has the majority of the records to prove it. Yes he won more Championships than some people have won races. The fact that he screwed up some s*** in life does not take away from the fact that he was probably the best driver ever.
[right][snapback]240428[/snapback][/right]
Perhaps it was his domination of the sport. F1, in itself, is boring to watch to the casual watcher. You have to be interested to appreciate it. To see one man, and one team dominate the sport, for so long is not good for the sport. The past couple of years have been somewhat more exciting, with the championships in doubt for most of the year. If Schumacher had won all those championships by a whisker, or after some hard fought battles, it would have been more exciting. I do admit, and admire the fact that Schumacher is probably the best driver ever in Formula 1, but, as I said before, sometimes his tactics took a lot of the admiration away.

This guy Hamilton may be the next "Big Thing" in Formula 1.

MAlby7,Jun 3 2007, 10:34 PM Wrote:He was the best driver there ever was and has the majority of the records to prove it.  Yes he won more Championships than some people have won races.  The fact that he screwed up some s*** in life does not take away from the fact that he was probably the best driver ever.
[right][snapback]240428[/snapback][/right]

I wouldn't take it that far the guy definetely had talent and when it came down to putting in the perfect lap he could do it all day. The one thing that always amazed me was that if he had the perfect underneath him he would be unbeatable but on those rare occasions that a inferior car was being driven by somebody that audacity to pass him his concetration would be screwed up for that race. MS had talent and was the best driver of his generation but I doubt he would have done that well back in the 60's or 70's when any driver all the way to the back of the grid had a chance to win a race he would have won championships but they would not have been the runway wins that he enjoyed for a couple of his world championships.

Laterz :)