FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Replacement Parts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I need to get replacement plug wires for my moms car, i've called GM and wires from them is $116, then I called a few parts places and they all carry accel wires for $80 with a 4-6 week wait time, guess since its an old car.

I found one place that sells these ones from PartsMaster, he said they are good wires, but they are just $25. I did some searching and couldn't find anything wrong with this brand, just wondering if anybody knew if it was something to stay away from this brand or if it was fine?

Just keep in mind you get what you pay for?

honestly i would just buy something that is good and i know it will last a while in her car. Specially as you said its your moms car and not yours. If her car brakes down in the middle of the no where bc of the wires then you have to pay lot more to fix them.
Have you tried Carquest in Bowmanville, or Oshawa. I find there parts pretty good, for replacing original equipment.
oldeguy,May 25 2007, 10:56 AM Wrote:Have you tried Carquest in Bowmanville, or Oshawa. I find there  parts pretty good, for replacing original equipment.
[right][snapback]239550[/snapback][/right]

I tried these guys, oem replacement from them is $41, acdelco plugs are cheaper there also...thanks !...
My friend is a Auto Value parts store and he sells tons of PartsMaster replacement parts , there is a 1 year warranty of their products. Don't worry go ahead and buy them. :)