FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Intake Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So the intake I ordered gets here today and its Totally the wrong one. So I sent it back.

So I did what another member said was an option.
It will do the job for the time being.

[Image: 05-24-07_2020.jpg]

[Image: 05-24-07_2019.jpg]
ive seen a few of those and they actually dont perform all that bad i was suprised to say the least...but that will do for now hope it works out...
girard.k,May 24 2007, 11:19 PM Wrote:ive seen a few of those and they actually dont perform all that bad i was suprised to say the least...but that will do for now hope it works out...
[right][snapback]239507[/snapback][/right]

Gonna wait for the BBQ and see about picking up somthing better.
what did you pay for that??? - thats pretty bad !!

i would s*** on them for sending you the wrong thing - what is your supposed to look like
That's what my first "intake" was on the SPI. I've debated doing the same thing for the Duratec for now, actually. TB-->MAF-->filter.

What's the exact intake you bought?
are you looking for a CAI... i know where you can get a new polished aem for pretty cheap...
^^ If I had that intake tube, that's what I would do. Instead I've got some other one with a box resonator hanging off of it. Anybody else had that one?

Ryan
focusnme,May 25 2007, 10:41 AM Wrote:what did you pay for that??? - thats pretty bad !!

i would s*** on them for sending you the wrong thing - what is your supposed to look like
[right][snapback]239544[/snapback][/right]

Pay attention I did send the one I ordered back but I broke the stock air box. I built this one.
PDW,May 25 2007, 12:50 PM Wrote:are you looking for a CAI... i know where you can get a new polished aem for pretty cheap...
[right][snapback]239562[/snapback][/right]

where?
NOS2Go4Me,May 25 2007, 12:36 PM Wrote:That's what my first "intake" was on the SPI. I've debated doing the same thing for the Duratec for now, actually. TB-->MAF-->filter.

What's the exact intake you bought?
[right][snapback]239561[/snapback][/right]

A Vibrant intake off ekeystone.