FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Rocker Caps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a set of plastic rocker panel caps or mouldings, whatever you want to call them. They come stock on the 2000-2001 ZX3's and the Street edition sedans and wagons.

Preferably in the original black ABS plastic and in the Ottawa area.

Thanks,

Ryan
reldridge,May 24 2007, 02:59 PM Wrote:I'm looking for a set of plastic rocker panel caps or mouldings, whatever you want to call them. [right][snapback]239471[/snapback][/right]
Side sills or skirts.
OAC_Sparky,May 24 2007, 03:36 PM Wrote:
reldridge,May 24 2007, 02:59 PM Wrote:I'm looking for a set of plastic rocker panel caps or mouldings, whatever you want to call them. [right][snapback]239471[/snapback][/right]
Side sills or skirts.
[right][snapback]239475[/snapback][/right]

Exactly... Anybody have some?

Ryan
reldridge,May 25 2007, 09:11 AM Wrote:
OAC_Sparky,May 24 2007, 03:36 PM Wrote:
Side sills or skirts.
[right][snapback]239475[/snapback][/right]

Exactly... Anybody have some?

Ryan
[right][snapback]239541[/snapback][/right]

When I find some colour matched, I could sell you mine

These ????

[Image: 2000_ford_focus_25273-Ecopy.jpg]

If this is what your looking for, you can have mine!
I'll take them if he doesn't . :)

ZX3guy2000,Jun 1 2007, 08:51 PM Wrote:If this is what your looking for, you can have mine!
[right][snapback]240242[/snapback][/right]

wil they fit a sedan?????

Talk to Darkpuppet.....he has a ser from his old focus he's probably trying to unload.
ANTHONYD,Jun 1 2007, 10:42 PM Wrote:
ZX3guy2000,Jun 1 2007, 08:51 PM Wrote:If this is what your looking for, you can have mine!
[right][snapback]240242[/snapback][/right]

wil they fit a sedan?????

Talk to Darkpuppet.....he has a ser from his old focus he's probably trying to unload.
[right][snapback]240250[/snapback][/right]

yes they will fit a sedan, remember all Focus models are the same wheel base from the rear wheels to the front bumper, it's just the rear bumpers that change in size.

[Image: 2001FocusStreetEdition.jpg]
Hmmm. wonder what those would look like on my car....are they black???
I wouldn't mind purchasing those also at some time in the future. Goes with the plastic door handles, and yes they are black plastic.
I have some on my 00 ZX3 , I think it look good but I have the lower part of the front and rear bumper painted black to match the side ( factory ) . I don't have any on the 03 ZX3 and the car look cool too. I think it's very good if you drive in the winter , It does protect alot.. :)

[Image: 165794.jpg]

I'd like to have some on the 03 ( blue ) but front and rear bumper are not painted and I don't think it will look that good... [Image: dunno.gif]
Crap, I'm asleep a the wheel here.

Tim, I'll take them!

Wanna drop them off in exchange for BBQ? :lol:
reldridge,Jun 7 2007, 12:29 PM Wrote:Crap, I'm asleep a the wheel here.

Tim, I'll take them!

Wanna drop them off in exchange for BBQ? :lol:
[right][snapback]240824[/snapback][/right]

Well damn man, I was wondering how long it was going to take you to respond. I was going to poke you on facebook, but I decided not to. Okay I have to see what my work schedule is like and we'll work something out!
Consider them yours!

s***, I was JUST going to ask you for them :lol:

If it falls through Tim, I'll take em'
okay.... sounds good.
Its funny I remember asking ford about them and they never could managed to get them.... Dont know why though...
Tim's dropping them off to me tomorrow. Sorry fellas!

Ryan
reldridge,Jun 13 2007, 12:32 PM Wrote:Tim's dropping them off to me tomorrow. Sorry fellas!

Ryan
[right][snapback]241279[/snapback][/right]
Can you send a picture to your fellow members of the CDan Faction once they're installed? There is a wagon just up the street from me that stays outside overnight.......................................................................... B)
oldeguy,Jun 13 2007, 02:02 PM Wrote:
reldridge,Jun 13 2007, 12:32 PM Wrote:Tim's dropping them off to me tomorrow. Sorry fellas!

Ryan
[right][snapback]241279[/snapback][/right]
Can you send a picture to your fellow members of the CDan Faction once they're installed? There is a wagon just up the street from me that stays outside overnight.......................................................................... B)
[right][snapback]241285[/snapback][/right]

LMAO.... !!!! geez didn't know these were in demand. Maybe I will start an auction! lol...

**jk**