FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spotted: Sangria Red Wagon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw a really nice Sangria red wagon yesterday. Lowered, S2 wheels, tint, and painted calipers. Looks really sharp. Saw it on Merivale Road in Ottawa at around 5 pm last night.

Anybody on here?

Ryan
i dont think she drives a wagon, i thought it twas a zx5
paolo,May 24 2007, 01:35 PM Wrote:i dont think she drives a wagon, i thought it twas a zx5
[right][snapback]239467[/snapback][/right]

That flew over your head. :lol:

ryan, how come you didnt take a f***in pic, like geez!! :P :rolleyes: :lol:
Flofocus,May 24 2007, 01:43 PM Wrote:
paolo,May 24 2007, 01:35 PM Wrote:i dont think she drives a wagon, i thought it twas a zx5
[right][snapback]239467[/snapback][/right]

That flew over your head. :lol:

ryan, how come you didnt take a f***in pic, like geez!! :P :rolleyes: :lol:
[right][snapback]239468[/snapback][/right]

Sorry Nate, it was moving way to fast in the stop and go traffic to get a good picture with my non-camera phone. :lol:

I know it wasn't Chica, she's way cuter than the Asian gentleman that was driving it... Oh, and she has a bright red ZX5 too... :P

Ryan
You both suck :P
ex1z7,May 24 2007, 09:24 PM Wrote:You both suck :P
[right][snapback]239496[/snapback][/right]

You brought this on yourself. :P :lol:
reldridge,May 24 2007, 01:45 PM Wrote:Sorry Nate, it was moving way to fast in the stop and go traffic to get a good picture with my non-camera phone. :lol:

I know it wasn't Chica, she's way cuter than the Asian gentleman that was driving it... Oh, and she has a bright red ZX5 too... :P

Ryan
[right][snapback]239470[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, that wasn't me. I'm pretty much confined to the market/St. Laurent area every day.