FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Finished My Basement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't really know how this happened, the wife said she'd put my focuses out in the basement when it was finished....I really didn't realize how many I had collected without duplicates :)

[Image: focusroom_1.jpg]
[Image: focusroom_2.jpg]
[Image: focusroom_3.jpg]
[Image: focusroom_4.jpg]
[Image: focusroom_5.jpg]
I'm impressed. I didn't know there were that many models of the Focus out there. any of them Autoart?
I'm not sure, I think maybe 1-2 of them, I think allot of them were burgo and hotwheels/mattel
And I thought I had it bad with Porsche 917's,but, you've got me beat. I'm waiting for Autoart to bring out the WRC Winning Focus
^^ Seconded!

Kev, I envy that collection man! Looks awesome!
Nice collection you got there
Kev thats a crazy collection....now im not suprised u get in trouble from your wife for buyin focus modding parts :lol: :P
I'm impressed with the basement. Nice work.
Very nicely done, the layout makes the maximum use of the space while not limiting what you can still do with the basement...

NefCanuck
Thats a nice collection kev. I can't believe how many focus dicasts and such exist, i would never have guessed that many.
When can we all come over to play with your toy cars?
lol wow.. and I thought I had a big collection of Foci toys and models.
You my friend have a sickness!
That is an awsome amount of Foci :) I should take some pictures of my 1/18 cars and post em up
That's cool, I used to only have about 10-12 of them...gave 2 away to the guy that owns my old car now.

My Seargant owns like 3000 Corvette collectables...he's a nutbar for the Corvette...

Looks good though man
Its hardk0re for sure.
Nice collection! I own a bunch of those too. :lol: