FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Steeda.ca Tunning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i'm gettin Xcal2 and wanted to get my car dyno tune it with that on
(for 91 octane)

Just wondering if anyone has ever done that with Steeda?

The price they gave me is very high regardless
$495.90 would be the taxes in price including the o2 sensor bung installation

Still waiting on call back from Da Silva racing.
wanna see if they can do it for lower
You have a Zetec. It's the only motor they know (at Steeda) for the Focus. Be glad.

Personally, I wouldn't... but that's just me.
well this kind of tunning sounds like it should cost maybe tops $250 with the dyno
its only Xcal tunning not cam gears or anything
I think chromey got his tunes for his xcal from steeda a couple years ago, you might try pm'ing him and see what his thoughts are. He didn't get them dyno tuned tho.
don't forget that the xcal with tunes is $300 alone... then you add in dyno time, it'll go up.

so Joe Da Silva called me....he said i should be good for $200 out of the door....thats dyno with Xcal2 tunning
darkpuppet,May 23 2007, 06:11 PM Wrote:don't forget that the xcal with tunes is $300 alone... then you add in dyno time, it'll go up.

That was nik supplying his own tune!

NikiterZTS,May 23 2007, 05:35 PM Wrote:so Joe Da Silva called me....he said i should be good for $200 out of the door....thats dyno with Xcal2 tunning

Pretty close to the price I said would be fair :) I think you'll be happy going with DaSilva.
i got my tunes done at steeda, (no dyno) i got a 87 octane, and 94 octane tunes he charged me 50 bucks tax in. i am very happy with the tunes lot of options i can change too which is nice.
Might as well just get a 94octane tune..
^^^i guess

is there a big difference runnin on 91 and 94?
i got tunes from steeda too and im couldnt be happier with them
i got 89 91 and 94
nvr know when we have another gas shortage and super is hard to find lol
and unless ur runnin FI or nitrous or have changed the internals on your motor then dyno tuning isnt really neccesary
with all bolt on parts they can get the specs and tune without even seeing the car
Steeda.ca Is still the Place to go for me... Ive never had a Problem, And Pat and Paul Or good guys to deal with.

Id list everything in my tunes they hooked me up with, But i dont wanna be writing all day..

Steeda.ca All the way.