FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wrc (sorry I'm Late)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Focus finished 1st and 2nd.
Yeah I just got back and although I followed the race on wrc.com I waited for your post B) !! After Saturday I was thinking here we go again (Loeb - no mistakes and perfect reliability of the C4) Well ......... finally he made an error and Marcus was right their to capitalize !!

The next race is in Greece where the Fords are typically very good - an extremely rough race which is very hard on the cars. Hopefully Marcus can continue his good fortune !!
dlb,May 21 2007, 09:21 PM Wrote:Yeah I just got back and although I followed the race on wrc.com I waited for your post  B) !!  After Saturday I was thinking here we go again (Loeb - no mistakes and perfect reliability of the C4)  Well ......... finally he made an error and Marcus was right their to capitalize !!

The next race is in Greece where the Fords are typically very good - an extremely rough race which is very hard on the cars.  Hopefully Marcus can continue his good fortune !!
[right][snapback]239178[/snapback][/right]
I always check the results on Motorsports.com. I also feel the manufacturer's championship is more important than the driver's. After all, it's the car we buy, not the driver.

There's a wicked WRC Facebook group as well, with links to clips from each day and previews as well. It's decent.

Yay Gronholm and Hirrvonen!