FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Roush Hood Scoop..opinions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What do you guys think about the roush hood scoop ?

I know its not functional and serves no purpose but looks but do you guys find it looks good ?

Keep in mind I eventually plan on getting the entire Roush bodykit and whale tail wing ..

just brainstorming I asked my girl for it for my birthday.. :lol:

Not a big fan of non-functional hood scoops.

Then again. The vestigial spoiler on the sedan isn't functional either, but I prefer it with than without.

I would sooner put money in a car to make it faster than just look faster. But that's just me.
eventually I plan on a turbo but a hood scoop is much less than a turbo
True, but if you keep blowing money on hoods and tails (and the paint to match) it will take you that much longer to get the turbo.

Hey, I'm in the same boat. I'd like to buy some new rims. The turbo is $4G.

Decisions, decisions...
Turbo will only be after warranty , and the roush is also being added so I can add that now , wish thwe roush turbo was for duratec , wouldnt void warranty
I'm going for mods that don't appear to void warranty while improving performance. A 4G mod that goes "WhoooooOOOOOSHHHHH! PSSSHH!" and definitely leaves no doubt as to the voided powertrain warranty is out of my cards right now :P
got that right same here , whats your opinion o nthe hood scoop ?
Looks good about as useful as a mid wing. Its all about aesthetics! ;)
trying to see if anybody cares for it before I bolt it to my hood lol
:postpics:

Photo shop it and let's do a poll...
not a fan.
Hood Scoop = Nasty...

BTW, its just a mustang hood scoop, so if you want, go to the wrecker & find a stang that was clipped in the rear, pull it off the hood & you just saved some dough for that turbo kit...
i cant photoshop someone else would id appreciate it
check with the dealer that is locating your roush parts.... i attempted to get turbo, brakes, suspension & exhuast. only got the exhuast. they say that roush has deleted production. :angry:
I don't know if I should be angry or happy for my wallet
I was all excited initially when our dealer in North Bay became a Roush dealer. I lost all that excitement when I found out that all I could likely get for the 07 was the exhaust.
can some mod fix that poll I cant lol
nos2go
you can only get exhaust performance wise so far , but I see a turbo coming soon they just added parts for fusion,edge etc..
In my humble opinion, if it isn't functional, don't get it. Fake hood scoops are like fake boobs, nice to look at, but, doesn't make the person better, or the car.

You would be better off using the money on a performance modification. Fake scoops are for ricemobiles.

any "implant' will get you to take a closer look.....yes for the scoop :P
If it was just the scoop I wouldnt get it either but im planning on the entire roush set up which I dont think will be complete without the scoop
Pages: 1 2