FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Am Seeing A Psychiatrist...........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
........................"romanticly" :rofl:

One of my "suitors" is a well known psych will credentials a mile long. Is she ever going to have her hands full (pun) with me. "Oh the ironing" :lol:

From another one who happens to be a Proffesor, heres a conversation about golf:

her: "Do you golf?"

me: "No, I have enough ways to spend money already"

her: " Do you know WHY men golf?"

me: "No, go ahead"

her: "Men golf because unlike women, two men can't phone eachother up and say "hey lets go for a walk and talk about life", that is why men golf."

How freaking clever (and true) is that?????? :bowdown:

;)
You need a phsychiatrist.

Anti golfer be damned!
I guess you won't be coming camping then?
lol.........

I think that would work with straight men, gay men don't have an issue talking about life to other men or wemen.
Still going camping Tony, no worries. These are all city/career girls so their idea of roughing it is a patio in Yorkville.

Can't blame me for last year, that was a trip of a lifetime and probably the coolest thing I have ever done and I have done a lot of cool things in my time. ;)
overheard on the 3rd date..

"So, your couch or mine?"
darkpuppet,May 18 2007, 08:17 AM Wrote:overheard on the 3rd date..

"So, your couch or mine?"
[right][snapback]238870[/snapback][/right]

I'll be sure to try that, probably would work better than my usual:

"So................do you have an alarm clock? I have to go to work tomorrow." :lol:
Nice, 2001ZTS is seeing a psychiatrist for a g/f...

My g/f NEEDS a psychiatrist! :ph34r: She flip flops so much I think I should nickname her "Sandal" :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
Not a g/f, let me be VERY clear on that. I am "hoping", try as I may, to stay away from anything serious for quite a while thank you very much. I have to be very careful because I have a kid and by virtue of owning a detached house in TO there is quite a bit of dough wrapped around me.

That said, I am just back from a lunch and attending a lecture at Sunnybrook on "adolescent behaviour and brain mapping". Bit of giggling in the back row of the lecture hall just like the university days :lol:

All good clean fun ;)