FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Used Tires Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ANyone got any??? Needed quite badly, my car was hydroplaning across the 401 in the storm on tuesday. I have less that an 1/8'' of tread on all 4. Still have to get through the rest of the year until my lease is up. Prefferably near the Windsor area. BTW all season if possible. Even if you have winter tires could get me by. I don't want to fork out brand new tire money on a car I will be giving back.....

ANYONE!~!!!!!!! :D
i think I will have 2 tires, need 2 more.......even if they are winter ones.......
laidman,May 18 2007, 06:48 PM Wrote:i think I will have 2 tires, need 2 more.......even if they are winter ones.......
[right][snapback]238940[/snapback][/right]

well I have 4 Aurora H107 tires on the car I could sell you, I want to keep the stock rims for winter use. The tires on the car are all somewhat useless to me, as they are all slightly messed up (I didn't notice my car needed an alignment last year), they still get good tracktion in the wet, just the front two have feathered edging on the inside of them, the back two seem ok.

I'm in Kitchener though.
i have FIREHAWK GTA02 tires (they are 280$ a piece - had to replace 1 once)

i have 4 tires p205/50/r16

3 have 40-50 % tread left and the one has 80% tread (had to replace one tire)

YOU WANT - YOU COME PICK UP AND 100$ OBO

[Image: TIRES2.jpg]
[Image: TIRES1.jpg]