FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I joined up recently and havent posted yet so here it goes,,,, I have a 2003 Se sedan and just picked up a new 2007 ST sedan.
Welcome to Focuscanada.
Another member for the CDan Faction!
Welcome.
Welcome. Any pics of your cars? Another from Burlington B)
hello there..don't forget to come to the meets
welcome to the site, theres are tonnes of info here when you need it or want to look it up.
:hi: to FocusCanada.net!
Welcome, if you have any questions, ask away, I'm sure one of us here can answer it :)

NefCanuck
Man it seams that noone is from out west! ..... is that the cows moving around or is it the tumble weed blowwing down main street? :lol:
Hey hey..another Burlingtonian! Welcome aboard!
Welcome!! Lots of great info on this site...enjoy!
and let's see some pics of these whips.
Welcome!

I'm from Burlington...

May have seen me around.

Lowered green sedan with rims and tints?

Make sure you come out to the BBQ!!!!

All info here!

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=21113
welcome to the site.
Welcome , lot of good guys on this site and tons of info
Welcome! Like everyone said, hope to see ya at one of our meets!
CanadaSVT,May 17 2007, 08:06 AM Wrote:Welcome.  Any pics of your cars?  Another from Burlington   B)
[right][snapback]238745[/snapback][/right]

Heres a couple pics of the new '07 I picked up these rims from focusnme today and put them on before my other half got home LOL.,, they really are for her car but I told her I had to check the fit,,, (YEAH RIGHT),,LOL but I need to put them on her's soon unless I want to be fed with a sling shot for the rest of my life.

[Image: Picture011.jpg]

[Image: Picture010.jpg]

[Image: Picture008.jpg]

[Image: Picture046.jpg]
Wow, your ST has as much rear gap as my 07 SES ZX5 does. I don't feel so bad now :D

All ribbing aside, that's a nice car you've got there man! I hope we see you at the BBQ for sure!
Hey.... Thanks for the welcome's
I like the look that you've got going :)

NefCanuck
nice car and welcome B)